Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2007, 08:43 PM

19 posts, read 81,784 times

Advertisements

We are first-time homebuyers looking for a single-family home in Mercer/Middlesex counties (along the Northeast corridor train line to NYC). Although we have looked at several homes in Lawrenceville, East Windsor and South Brunswick, the taxes in Mercer County, especially in East Windsor is a little too high (10000 for a 420K home).

We came across some homes in the Federal Hill neighborhood of Lawrenceville (Anthony Lane is the street address) near Rider University. How is the neighborhood? I have heard that southern Lawrenceville (borderign Trenton) is not as good as northern Lawrenceville (bordering Priceton), is that true? Is this a ghetto area? How is the crime rate and safety? I would rather buy a small home is a safe neighborhood than buy a gorgeous home in a not-so-good neighborhood because location is extremely important when it comes to homes.

Thanks everyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2008, 07:36 PM

1 posts, read 2,838 times
Default rider university off campus housing

my son is going to rider and we are looking for off campus housing. can you tell me which ones are the one you found or if there is any site to look for housing near the U
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
View detailed profiles of: