Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2007, 07:42 PM

1,334 posts, read 2,998,522 times

Advertisements

I am looking in the central Jersey area's. Colts Neck, Holmdel, Freehold or any nice area with before and after school care. I can't seem to find anything online. Does anyone have any information like what hours are available and what is the cost?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2007, 08:17 PM

1,106 posts, read 4,903,724 times
I can't speak for any of the school districts you listed but I know some of the YMCA's in different areas offer after school care - they pick up by bus and take to the Y's. You may want to look into that as well.

Old 08-26-2007, 10:25 PM

244 posts, read 1,051,618 times
Holmdel has half day kindergarten, but I am not sure about any before or after cre.

Old 08-27-2007, 11:52 AM
ira

657 posts, read 3,935,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone28 View Post
I am looking in the central Jersey area's. Colts Neck, Holmdel, Freehold or any nice area with before and after school care. I can't seem to find anything online. Does anyone have any information like what hours are available and what is the cost?
I agree, YMCA would be a good place to start with. In my town, they also offer before and after-school programs.

You might also want to call elementary schools in those towns and find out if they have places they could recommend. We have half-day kindergarten and when we registered, the school gave us a list of local places that provide such programs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey