Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2007, 05:37 PM

1 posts, read 9,720 times

Advertisements

I am thinking of moving into a Yorkshire Meadows townhouse in Lawrenceviile. Before making this move I would welcome any opinions on the development or the area. Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2007, 11:57 AM

1 posts, read 9,694 times
Default 2 Bedroom Apartment Available

We are looking to close ona Home, our Apartment can be made available for rent. I already talked to Yorkshire Management. Let me know when are you looking to move into Yorkshire.

It is a 2 Bedroom Townhouse, with 2 car garage and a 3 levels.

Old 10-01-2007, 02:14 PM

3,026 posts, read 9,048,256 times
Yorkshire Meadows is in a very safe area of Lawrenceville. Very close to Rt 1 and 95/295 and the Mercer Mall (ShopRite, Star Bucks, TJMaxx etc). Short drive into Princeton and downtown Lawrenceville, some really nice little family owned restaurants in Lawrenceville.
It is also across Quakerbridge Rd from several big box stores (WalMart, Target, Home Depot and Sams) so while it is convenient to all that stuff, there is also a significant amount of traffic in the area.
I think there is a shuttle from there to the Princeton Jct train station too.

I don't live there so I don't know about the management of that complex but I am a frequent contributor to the traffic congestion in the area

Old 03-12-2009, 01:33 PM

1 posts, read 8,970 times
I am planning to rent an apartment in Yorkshire meadows. Any recent opinions on the place will be very helpful.

Old 04-12-2009, 05:31 PM

53 posts, read 275,594 times
I would love to know more about this place also. Anyone know anything about these townhomes? Do they allow pets? Any info would be great! Thank you!

Old 04-12-2009, 05:35 PM

1,983 posts, read 7,515,735 times
Anything close to Rt 1 or 206 in Lawrenceville is fine.

Old 11-09-2009, 10:28 PM

1 posts, read 8,033 times
Default Worst management staff ever

We are looking for a townhome to rent and Yorkshire meadows came in to our radar. The ad was very attractive saying that each house has a 2 car garage etc. The lady in the leasing office was the most rude person I have ever met. I had been living in apartments for the past 9 years and had moved a lot in different cities from east coast to west coast. This place is where I got the worst reception. It appeared that the lady didnt care whether we rent a home there or not. The model that she showed us had a smell that made us feel like we are entering an abandoned home. The home itself was good, with a pretty decent size. Strangely the master bedroom was smaller than the second bedroom (we looked at a 2 bedroom model), but had a huge walk in closet. Having a 2 car garage is a huge plus and the great room adjacent to the garage is a good sized room that can be used as kids play area. Overall we like the house despite the rent ($1800 for a 2 bedroom TH). The rude staff and lack of courtesy had made us decide not to rent a home there. If they have an attitude like this even before we rent the place, we cant imagine having a better service or proper maintanence after we start living there. The buildings are old, but its OK with us. But the unprofessional staff is the biggest factor in our decision not to rent there.

Old 12-12-2010, 04:16 AM

1 posts, read 6,894 times
I just visited Yorkshire Meadows to rent. The rental staff was really nice. They showed a model 2 bed room house which was really nice. In this are 2BH with 2 car garage and a family room in $1850 I find it reasonable. I have decided to move into 2BH TH on 1st Jan 2011.

Old 12-12-2010, 09:32 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,636,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoorestownResident View Post
Anything close to Rt 1 or 206 in Lawrenceville is fine.

Not necessarily. There are parts of Lawrenceville near Trenton on Rts 1 and 206 that are basically indistinguishable from Trenton.

But the area the OP mentions is fine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey