Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-27-2014, 08:42 PM

126 posts, read 332,499 times

Advertisements

We are looking to find a really reputable dog groomer, vet , boarding facility for when we are on vacations, etc for our dog. We are new to Franklin. Thanks!!!
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2014, 05:11 AM

3,760 posts, read 7,095,911 times
For boarding & grooming, this place is the Governor's Club for dogs. I would look for a vet close to where you live.

The Farm at Natchez Trace | Dog & Cat Pet Boarding | Nashville, Franklin, Brentwood, Cool Springs Tn | Pet Hotel

Old 08-28-2014, 02:33 PM

125 posts, read 198,315 times
We moved here just over a year ago and have found three good sources:

1. Dog Grooming (I am very picky with my dogs since they are rescued animals) and I only do zoom groom where you drop off and pick up within 2 to 3 hours to minimize cage time if any) . So, Dippity Do Dog Grooming -- Website:
Self Service Dog Grooming , Dog wash Services | Dippity Do Dog located at 6601 Sugar Valley Drive (just off of Nolensville Pike just north of Concord Road intersection) - 615-941-5292 -- ask for Holly, the owner. Really nice facility and the owner is a HUGE animal lover which just trickles down to all of her employees.

2. Vets who were recommended to us by several people is the Nolensville Animal Hospital - Dr. Fly at 7204 Nolensville Road, Nolensville TN 37135 615-776-5499 -- no complaints and pricing is really quite reasonable considering the South Florida prices that I have paid for the same services.

3. I haven't found a decent boarding facility -- but we do have an individual who house-sits our home and animals (she sleeps in our home and plays/walks/feeds our animals and depending on # of animals, etc., her cost can be up to $75/day). I am not at liberty to share her name publicly but if I did, I would be probably shooting myself in the foot since she is a treasure. I am sure you can find other retired, animal-loving individuals who can do the same great service.

Good luck -- animals are like children -- you want the right people around them!

Old 08-28-2014, 03:46 PM

2,428 posts, read 5,550,982 times
Vet-We've been very happy with Animalia on 96W. They saved my dog's life and the prices seem reasonable.

Boarding-We use paw pals and have been very happy.

The farm at Natchez Trace is supposed to be nice but it is $$$$ it is $70 night or so.

Old 07-21-2015, 08:57 AM

3,760 posts, read 7,095,911 times
Just wanted to add that I've been really happy with Little House Animal hospital in Grassland. My diabetic 'senior' cat has recently come down with triaditis (liver, pancreas problems) and the vet at Little House has been making HOUSE CALLS which might be the norm now, I don't know, but it's been great since my cat freaks out when he has to leave his little domain.

Little House Animal Hospital - Veterinarian In Franklin, TN USA :: Home
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville