Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2012, 06:49 PM

9 posts, read 17,780 times

Advertisements

I am currently looking at a Beazer Home being built in the Providence Marketplace neighborhood in Mt Juliet specifically Dunnwood Court. I currently live in KY but am moving to the Nashville area in July. I would love to hear from anyone who lives in or is familiar with this neighborhood and/or street. I would also like to hear any opinions from anyone who lives in or knows someone who lives in a Beazer Home. I enjoy living in a suburban setting. My biggest complaint are the parents who let their children run loose with little to no supervision. Nothing is quite so aggravating as a disrespectful little punk whose parents do nothing when they are told about their kids behavior. The worst thing you could have done to most kids from my generation is go to my house and talk to my father. I would have been hurting (if the complaint was valid, that is.) I realize that their are kids and parents like that everywhere but is Providence ripe with this kind of dynamic or is it few and far between. The thing I love about suburbia is being able to walk out my front door and hang out with the neighbors in a safe, quiet, tidy neighborhood where most residents have a sense of community and look out for each other and each others property. If Providence does not fit that bill please suggest other Mt Juliet neighborhoods that may be better. BTW I am looking for 3BD with a rec room or basement in the 250K or lower range. Thanks to everyone for the input.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2012, 12:13 AM

593 posts, read 1,355,945 times
Is that the Providence Landing subdivision? That one is so new I don't think anyone knows anything about it. The people I know in Providence (the already-developed part) don't have any complaints, although in any area with hundreds of houses, there are going to be some people... The main complaint I've heard from that area is the school crowding issue, but they just approved some expansions to Rutland Elementary and West Wilson Middle that will take the pressure off.

Beazer has a decent reputation by the standards of moderately-priced home builders.

As for the follow-up question, there are several good neighborhoods in Mt. Juliet you can get into for under $250k (maybe). The nicer ones I can think of, in no particular order: Willoughby Station, Brookstone, Oak Hall/Timber Trail, Cobblestone Landing, The Park at Mount Vernon, Kelsey Glen, Stonehollow, Chandler Pointe, Normandy Heights, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville