Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-09-2011, 07:43 AM

16 posts, read 32,913 times

Advertisements

Greetings fellow Nashvillians, I am in need of assistance.

Last weekend, while driving down West End Ave, away from downtown, I saw an illuminated electronic billboard while sitting at the stop sign. The ads on this billboard rotated every 15 seconds or so and I caught a glimpse of an ad for an upcoming Brazilian restaurant. The name started with "Bomb....". I cannot remember the name for the life of me and I'm hoping someone would know.

For those of you who have been here a while, you know that Nashville used to have a Churrascaria (Brazilian BBQ) Now, I don't know if this is a Brazilian Churrascaria because it didn't say that. It just said "Brazilian Restaurant". I'm crossing my fingers and wishing that it will be a Churrascaria because we're long overdue for one considering Knoxville recently got one and the closest one prior to that is in Memphis.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2011, 10:46 AM

34 posts, read 87,922 times
I read an article in the scene not long ago about a Brizilian steakhouse opening in the old Trace location in Hillsboro Village. This is the article:

Rodizio Brazilian Steakhouse to Heat Up Hillsboro Village | Bites

Hope this helps!

Old 03-09-2011, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dimesdown View Post
I read an article in the scene not long ago about a Brizilian steakhouse opening in the old Trace location in Hillsboro Village. This is the article:

Rodizio Brazilian Steakhouse to Heat Up Hillsboro Village | Bites

Hope this helps!
Thansk 3dimes! I gave you some rep. Sadly, I don't think that is the restaurant (I could have sworn that the name has "Bomb" in it). Regardless, if it's not the same restaurant, it's going to be AWESOME if we are going to get two of them.

Old 03-09-2011, 04:14 PM

1,036 posts, read 2,836,588 times
Bombasha

I copied this from the Churrascaria thread today:

I just stumbled upon this forum and wanted to let you know we are opening a Brazilian Steakhouse in Nashville's Hillsboro Village in April. 2000 Belcourt Avenue. My husband is from Brazil and we will be an authentic Rodizio style restaurant. Thanks.

Courtney

Old 03-09-2011, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesky42day View Post
Bombasha

I copied this from the Churrascaria thread today:

I just stumbled upon this forum and wanted to let you know we are opening a Brazilian Steakhouse in Nashville's Hillsboro Village in April. 2000 Belcourt Avenue. My husband is from Brazil and we will be an authentic Rodizio style restaurant. Thanks.

Courtney
Aha! So it is the same one! That's great news! Thanks so much Courtney!

Old 03-09-2011, 04:39 PM

91 posts, read 203,149 times
I went to one of those once, it was expensive!!!! I had no clue what I was getting into since it was my first time, but it was like $50 per plate!

Old 03-10-2011, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustinsn3485 View Post
I went to one of those once, it was expensive!!!! I had no clue what I was getting into since it was my first time, but it was like $50 per plate!
Per plate? I think you went to the wrong one. I guess a there are churrascarias that exist based on a per-plate basis, but I've never been to one or seen one.

The ones I've been to are either:
1. All You Can Eat Meat & Salad for $50
-OR-
2. All You Can East Salad for $25-$30

Hopefully Bombasha will be the All You Can Eat version.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
View detailed profiles of: