Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-17-2009, 05:24 PM

50 posts, read 123,646 times

Advertisements

Looking to go to Myrtle Beach some weekend in March. Need a dog friendly (Bassett Hound) condo to rent, that is on the ocean and walking distance to bars, resturants that are also dog friendly. Want to be able to get out with the dog and not leave him in the condo. He doesn't damage anything, just don't like leaving him alone.

Any Ideas????

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2009, 05:31 PM

882 posts, read 3,538,998 times
I can't think of ANY bar/restaurant that will allow any animal, aside from guide dog, inside. Health Code prohibits it if I'm not mistaken.

You may want to try calling a couple local rental companies for the dog friendly condo.

Quick Google provided this..
myrtle beach condo rentals oceanfront - Google Search

Old 01-17-2009, 05:41 PM

50 posts, read 123,646 times
Don't need a place to bring the dog in, but if they have outside seating that would allow a dog, that would be great

Old 01-18-2009, 11:56 AM

882 posts, read 3,538,998 times
Hmmm... Can't think of any place that comes to mind....

Old 01-21-2009, 05:29 PM

3 posts, read 6,948 times
I'm not sure about a dog friendly condo. You'd probably need to check with a realtor, but there are several dog friendly places. You can walk your dog on the boardwalk on the inlet where there are many local restaurants. There's a gazebo outside of Spuds on the boardwalk where you can sit with you dog and have a drink or two. There's also a new grill/bar called Shellcrackers that's opened up at A Dog's Way In, that's pet friendly. A Dog's Way In is a boarding, training, and grooming center. You can check it out at www.adogswayinn.com.

Old 01-24-2009, 11:22 AM

13,321 posts, read 22,678,621 times
Pet Friendly Hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina - dog friendly Myrtle Beach

This is a list of some. There is about three down the end of the MB strip......Voyager I think was the name of one posting pet friendly. You let me know if you are still interested and I will take a look that way again.........
That would be a walkable area to restaurants. But, no I don't know of any were your dog could be with you. I did know of one breakfast place, that had outdoor eating.......and everyone had their dogs. But, it is no longer open.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area