Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 03:55 AM

892 posts, read 2,374,760 times

Advertisements

You know, those ones that you hate but they keep playing over and over again in your head.

Mine recently is "Hey your a crazy biatch but you @#@ so good when your....." don't know who sings it and have no idea why it keeps getting stuck in my head.
That old commercial for ? has the song "what the world needs now is love, sweet love.." it gets stuck in my head for days. So glad I don't have to watch commercials anymore.
My husbands song is "my sharona" last time I heard it I sent my husband a voicemail of the song while he was at work. mean but funny. His other one is Ruby Soho, I'll have to send it to him tomorrow
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2006, 06:51 AM

1,093 posts, read 3,801,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingfortheperfectplace View Post
You know, those ones that you hate but they keep playing over and over again in your head.

Mine recently is "Hey your a crazy biatch but you @#@ so good when your....." don't know who sings it and have no idea why it keeps getting stuck in my head.
That old commercial for ? has the song "what the world needs now is love, sweet love.." it gets stuck in my head for days. So glad I don't have to watch commercials anymore.
My husbands song is "my sharona" last time I heard it I sent my husband a voicemail of the song while he was at work. mean but funny. His other one is Ruby Soho, I'll have to send it to him tomorrow
Crazy B***h by Buck Cherry. Good song!

I get that stupid London Bridges song by Fergie stuck in my head for no apparent reason at all. Drives me insane.. don't like that song.

I try and get songs in my head just to get out other ones that are stuck in there, haha. Last week, I had Frank Sinatra's "Luck Be A Lady" stuck in there ALL WEEK LONG.. don't know why. haha

Old 11-29-2006, 06:54 AM

3,377 posts, read 14,657,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingfortheperfectplace View Post

The Israelities by Desmond Decker. It was a song (reggae/ska) that was on the charts in late 68 into 69. I was listening to the radio and that song was playing when I opened my letter from uncle sam inviting me to go on a little camping trip with him and some other young boys. I couldn't get that song out of my head for months. If I hear it to this day the hair stands up on the back of my neck and it get's stuck in my head again.

Old 11-29-2006, 09:50 AM

4,781 posts, read 2,085,904 times
Sheryl Crow All I wanna Do.....Is have some fun.

Old 11-29-2006, 11:50 AM

1,417 posts, read 6,917,987 times
This just happened to me the other day when I was at a local mall (My Sharona by The Knack). I'm still hearing it in my head!!!

Old 11-29-2006, 04:00 PM

6,044 posts, read 24,134,958 times
I dated a guy who had the song "Roxanne" by The Police for our entire relationship...3 years!

Old 11-29-2006, 04:48 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,284,246 times
The all time worst fro me is It's a Small World. They play it at Disney on one of the rides, and it usually takes 6-8 weeks to get it out of my head.

I am a cartoon junkie, and there is an episode of Pokemon that some little creature named Jigglypuff sings and that one gets stuck in my head for DAYS.

Then there is a country song where the guy sings "I'm just a common man, I drive a common van, my dog ain't got a pedigree....." I will hang on to that one for a few days every time I hear it.

There are others, but those are my worst 3. And I will sing anything that is floating around in my head. Can't carry a tune in a bucket, and I drive my husband NUTS.

Old 11-29-2006, 04:59 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,284,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by friendnc View Post
This just happened to me the other day when I was at a local mall (My Sharona by The Knack). I'm still hearing it in my head!!!
Thanks for sticking that one in my head!

Old 11-29-2006, 05:02 PM

892 posts, read 2,374,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBNN View Post
Sheryl Crow All I wanna Do.....Is have some fun.
That's a bad one to get stuck

Old 11-29-2006, 05:04 PM

Location: Georgia.I rather be in GODS country Tennessee.Everybody knows Gods a VOLS fan.
597 posts, read 2,084,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evey View Post
Thanks for sticking that one in my head!
And thanks to you Evey,I've been racking my head trying to think of who sings that country song.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music