Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-28-2012, 11:01 AM

19,914 posts, read 20,521,792 times

Advertisements

DJ Money $B$ feat. Snoop Dogg - The Throwbacc Mix.wmv - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2012, 05:38 PM

Killah Priest - Blessed Are Those (Original Version) - YouTube

Old 02-29-2012, 10:53 AM

2,113 posts, read 2,608,639 times

MF Doom - Rap Snitch Knishes - YouTube

Old 03-01-2012, 12:58 AM

638 posts, read 16,526,378 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
I STILL don't git what's the deal of drivin Rap offa the Front Page with that Weirdo crew, especially when they had a Mama flunkie come in here--guess she was stalkin or poison pillin this thread--

rofl--If they didn't focus so much attention on this thread a bunch of people prolly wouldn't either--

--I know I didn't check it out until they kept drivin it down so you better thank them! rofl--

They're like the biggest Advertisement team around--rofl--check what they DON'T want on the front page & those crazy threads they be makin up with sock puppets--

They need a new boss lady! roflrofl--she's losin it--waaaay too obvious! But thank her & her crew anyway--cause yall got some NEW Fans! rofl

Old 03-01-2012, 04:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klysm View Post
I STILL don't git what's the deal of drivin Rap offa the Front Page with
Not alot of people on this board seem to appreciate good hip hop and rap.

Very few and far between.

I can't figure this place out...it's weird. I don't even know why I still post here, lol.

Old 03-01-2012, 04:56 AM

Don't stop now! Just when I'm startin to listen to it--

You post cause it's real to you, you feel it for real, & believed those sock puppets were real--they AIN'T! Always a sock puppet thread with Rap and the word hate somewhere--ever see threads made with ROCK & hate???

Who you think is makin those crappy threads--on here 24/7 but that twisted crew from the wizard of Oz. Nobody else does that shyt--that's why they're so obvious. Set your video camera (for fun) for 24 hours only at THIS board--

students have--and its a hoot! Yall been had by a torndown crew of twisted trannies! rofl they even talk to themselves--do diversionary tactics in chat & students crack up--

Ms. yall just need to go on & do your thang--its the lurkers you wanna please--a crew of 5 & their sock puppets & flunkies who also believed their sudden rush of friends were INDIVIDUAL real people, ain't real. They been mind frikken all of yall & gittin off on it.

Set up the camera for 3 days with a timer that refreshes the menu & you got it! roflrofl Just post what you want cause it's FUN & Happy!

Time to CELEBRATE! Rap/HipHop here you come! Hell what posters think! You see the Balls with the Punk Thread? Think they care if none of the posters like em?

YOUNG people--black white yellow red brown--LOVE RAP!!! American, African, Asian, Spanish, European, Arabian, Persian--THE WORLD of YOUTH--Git with them!!!--oldschool--new school--it don't matter.

Ms. D217 you're known in the underground by YOUR posts!

If you were a DJ--you already would have it made! LOL --Be invited/HIRED to run REAL parties--that's the way it works in 2012!!!

Post for THEM!

Last edited by Klysm; 03-01-2012 at 06:21 AM..

Old 03-01-2012, 05:18 AM

Default Consequence - Mind Power

I liked this one you posted Ms. D217 awhile back--it's listed on a party page.

Consequence - Mind Power

Consequence - Mind Power (Remix) - YouTube

Old 03-01-2012, 11:29 AM

funkdoobiest-dedicated - YouTube

Thinking 'bout the hustle everybody struggles for the answer
Confusion will attack in a cold blooded manner
But cancer kills my society
No need to lie to me
Real people fighting always try to be
Correct with the mental and upright with the info
Catching hell paying dues but could it be so simple
The dark cold planet, you can't take the drama
Don't worry, underpriviledged got the bullet proof armor

Old 03-02-2012, 10:43 AM

303 posts, read 605,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klysm View Post
Don't stop now! Just when I'm startin to listen to it--

You post cause it's real to you, you feel it for real, & believed those sock puppets were real--they AIN'T! Always a sock puppet thread with Rap and the word hate somewhere--ever see threads made with ROCK & hate???

Who you think is makin those crappy threads--on here 24/7 but that twisted crew from the wizard of Oz. Nobody else does that shyt--that's why they're so obvious. Set your video camera (for fun) for 24 hours only at THIS board--

students have--and its a hoot! Yall been had by a torndown crew of twisted trannies! rofl they even talk to themselves--do diversionary tactics in chat & students crack up--

Ms. yall just need to go on & do your thang--its the lurkers you wanna please--a crew of 5 & their sock puppets & flunkies who also believed their sudden rush of friends were INDIVIDUAL real people, ain't real. They been mind frikken all of yall & gittin off on it.

Set up the camera for 3 days with a timer that refreshes the menu & you got it! roflrofl Just post what you want cause it's FUN & Happy!

Time to CELEBRATE! Rap/HipHop here you come! Hell what posters think! You see the Balls with the Punk Thread? Think they care if none of the posters like em?

YOUNG people--black white yellow red brown--LOVE RAP!!! American, African, Asian, Spanish, European, Arabian, Persian--THE WORLD of YOUTH--Git with them!!!--oldschool--new school--it don't matter.

Ms. D217 you're known in the underground by YOUR posts!

If you were a DJ--you already would have it made! LOL --Be invited/HIRED to run REAL parties--that's the way it works in 2012!!!

Post for THEM!
Word gotta just do your thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post

funkdoobiest-dedicated - YouTube

Thinking 'bout the hustle everybody struggles for the answer
Confusion will attack in a cold blooded manner
But cancer kills my society
No need to lie to me
Real people fighting always try to be
Correct with the mental and upright with the info
Catching hell paying dues but could it be so simple
The dark cold planet, you can't take the drama
Don't worry, underpriviledged got the bullet proof armor

got this on my ipod and bumpin' it from my car

Old 03-02-2012, 11:58 AM

Default Ice Cube - Don't Trust 'Em - The Predator -- Ice Cube - Check Yo Self (UnCut)

Those Pervs can't stand RAP--blow their cover to drag it dowwwwn!

HELLO!--ROFL--

If yall think of that perv crew as big butts then yall'll git this one!

Ice Cube - Don't Trust 'Em - The Predator

Ice Cube-Don't Trust 'Em-The Predator - YouTube

Video Video!!! ROFL -- Gotta love this survillence techno society! I ain't a sadist so won't torture em with RAP-- hell Imma play my shyt though you better believe THAT!

Ice Cube - Check Yo Self (UnCut)

Ice Cube - Check Yo Self (UnCut) - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music