Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2011, 09:18 AM

4,498 posts, read 6,323,261 times

Advertisements

‪Alisha's Attic - Air We Breathe (album version with lyrics)‬‏ - YouTube

Old 07-17-2011, 10:47 AM

1,022 posts, read 11,564,025 times
Default Dennis Ferrer - Hey Hey (Club Vocal Mix), Isolee - Beau Mot Plage ( Beautiful Word Beach),

Ahhh the Full Moon is it's own passionate time! ...*Chuckle* So one last, long, ponderous post for awhile from Me eh? *Smile*

I'll address several DMs here since time, for Me, is extremely limited.

During Full Moon I am Partner/Tripper to whoever wants or need one for Celebration. Just because We are stuck in lives of responsibility doesn't mean We neglect our deeper stirrings. Otherwise We become sick, bitter souls, too tired, too jaded, too fearful and sarcastic, too pushed by life, to enjoy & love the Deeper Mystery surrounding Us or able to appreciate that Mystery in others... so let's sit back and remember...re-experience or experience for the first time, that Full Moon flow...
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

*Exclaims!* Oh How We Rode Waves and waves of Full Moon's LightBeams, Love!

So quickly now...Take that final breath in waning Moonlight's vibe...while eyes are still inwardly closed to the growing dawn of sunlight!
Remember how Our Emotions, became their own body of flesh and blood... Happily creating their own Dance! In Soaring Skies and Under warm waters... one and the same Together, We Danced...

Medwyn Goodall - Palace of Dreams
Touching All Senses - Underwater Dance

‪Emotional Chill Out Music Touch - Touching All Senses - Underwater Dance‬‏ - YouTube

Recall it to you while it's passionate effects still races through your heart... rejuvenating your blood stream anew...

[Use this means...for those who want the trip experience, tho the Full Moon effects are waning...(we use such to emotionally ride). I've come up with a way to be Your dance partner during this Full Moon.

So Anyone desiring Me as Partner do the following...

Start the next two songs together but turn down the sound on Dennis Ferrer - Hey Hey...We danced to Beau Mot Plage... I am ONLY using Dennis as a means for You to feel Me dance...

in this experience I AM Dennis and his movements are Mine, so Ready? Let's Go! ]

Dennis Ferrer - Hey Hey (Club Vocal Mix) [TURN DOWN Using VIDEO ONLY]

‪Dennis Ferrer - Hey Hey (Club Vocal Mix) Lyrics‬‏ - YouTube

Isolee - Beau Mot Plage ( Beautiful Word Beach)

‪Isolee - Beau Mot Plage (original 12" )‬‏ - YouTube

The Skies are streaked with Dawn's rising as Our Full Moon gently recedes...

We call for one more lingering stroke from Saturn's Strobe before returning to Our life's inner home...

And as We walk together recalling the night's joy...

Feel... experiencing the bliss of Your changing seasons, within...

*Smile, breaking into an effortless strive uphill... gaze around Us then points... a growing vista of recall, taking shape below like a 3-D movie...*

"Look What was discovered My loves..."
Riding a night of fire did not harm you nor your morality... * Arms wide...laughter*

We greet this morn with an Awakening free of any fear of stds, no drugs to test positive for, no betrayal to a SO, no shame, repression or loss to our sense of well-being... Just a Smile and an energized Self! HA!

The Night's emotional experience... a Joyful Oneness within a global collective under pounding drums of Moonlight...

Fire joined with Fire under a Full Moon!... it recedes now with dawn's rising Sun... And Look!... Your goals before You... Energized and refreshed! Sparkling as if brand new in glorious sunlight...

The Value of Fire's passion, used rightly... will always regenerate Our Hearts... removing pit-stop barriers, that the taste of life be re-experienced deep and rich from that fountain of Youth within Us, again..and in its midst WE outwardly Bloom...

Pantha Du Prince - Saturn Strobe

‪Pantha Du Prince - Saturn Strobe‬‏ - YouTube

Happy Full Moon Celebration, Lovers!
KnightShadow

Last edited by KnightShadow; 07-17-2011 at 11:53 AM..

Old 07-17-2011, 01:57 PM
Status: "Get used to it, OKC: I-335 and I-344." (set 5 hours ago)

52,725 posts, read 48,048,283 times
Default Sunday Country Gold

I finished yesterday's sets with Kenny Rogers. How about I begin with him today?

Reuben James - Kenny Rogers

‪Kenny Rogers - Reuben James.wmv‬‏ - YouTube

Sweet Thang - Nat Stuckey

‪NAT STUCKEY- SWEET THANG‬‏ - YouTube

The Pill - Loretta Lynn

‪loretta lynn "the pill"‬‏ - YouTube

It'll Come Back - Red Sovine

‪It'll come back‬‏ - YouTube

Old 07-17-2011, 04:36 PM

1,095 posts, read 1,147,228 times

Old 07-17-2011, 05:18 PM

Sometimes I get in the frame of mind where I wonder what I'm doing it all for. Working so hard, staying up late at night worrying over whether I'm going to do it all right or if I'm just going to make a massive fool of myself. The self doubt creeps in and becomes pervasive, threatening to take me over. I want to give up, throw it all away and just escape into my own self pity. After all...who will care? Then I look at my daughter who is so much like me, she looks like me, we are so in tune we often say the same words at the same time and I know what I'm doing it for. She only has me to look to and I can't teach her to give up...

‪Duran Duran - Ordinary World‬‏ - YouTube

Old 07-17-2011, 05:41 PM

428 posts, read 621,069 times
Default Chambers Brothers - People Get Ready LIVE version

‪Chambers Brothers - People Get Ready LIVE version‬‏ - YouTube

Old 07-17-2011, 05:50 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,602,022 times
Default Take That - Rule the world

^^^ that's beautiful Lady Ice. I think the best medicine for despair...disappointment and frustration in life is to look outside of ourselves to others. As far as being afraid that we might fail...the biggest failure is to not try. If we do fail after trying we are successful because we have lived life to the fullest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If walls break down...I will comfort you; If angels cry, oh I'll be there for you
You've saved my soul, don't leave me now...don't leave me now..."

‪Stardust - Take That - rule the world‬‏ - YouTube

Old 07-17-2011, 07:01 PM

1,022 posts, read 11,564,025 times
Default Armik - Taj Mahal

*lean toward Lady Lyra while gazing at Lady Ice...whisper *

...She doesn't yet see the Tal Mahal she's building within herself... Spectacular! Simply by her embracing the struggle has she already begun the great change... look at the strength of her palace!... She's building and not breaking her core foundations at all...Strong! Look at the growing fire that surrounds her! It is fear that blinds her eyes to all...

Oh Yes We see it's Beauty and the Courage She steadily attracts to herself with each step!

Time for Us to take a walk, *Winks... then says aloud*

Lady Ice! walk with Lady Lyra and Myself a bit... there's a Taj Mahal being built and the curators are asking for enthusiastic souls to come add inner fire to this grand effort!

* hums lightly...already walking... with hand under Lady Ice's elbow... gently leading (if not downright dragging) Lady Ice away...*

* Teases * Beside Lady...I'm in need of a partner and I only have a few minutes...*Wink at Lady Lyra, continues...* Lady Lyra and I will take turns dancing with You Lady Ice unless the Lady disapproves? *Grinning*

Come come now. A teabag's strength is only found in hot water...quite important if You love Tea! Like Me! * laughs at Myself...Extending a hand to Lady Ice... Voice light as a downy feather * Please extend a great honour and Dance with Me...

To the BUILDING of the TAJ!

Armik - Taj Mahal

‪Armik - Taj Mahal‬‏ - YouTube

KnightShadow

Last edited by KnightShadow; 07-17-2011 at 07:14 PM..

Old 07-17-2011, 07:39 PM

I'm so glad I popped back in for second. Thank you so much Lyra and KnightShadow...and of course I approve, who would dissaprove of a show of friendship and support?

I love a good cup of strong tea myself, the stronger - the better

I am listening to the music of the Taj Mahal as I write...beautiful, just the feeling I need right now. I am dancing in my mind.

I am having a crisis of confidence right now but I know I'll conquer it , just as I have every step of the way so far. I really can't stay, I don't even have the time to find some music to thank you both, just know that I appreciate both of you very much right now.

Old 07-17-2011, 07:55 PM
Status: "Get used to it, OKC: I-335 and I-344." (set 5 hours ago)

52,725 posts, read 48,048,283 times
Guess Things Happen That Way - Johnny Cash

‪Guess Things Happen That Way by Johnny Cash‬‏ - YouTube

Rose Marie - Slim Whitman

‪SLIM WHITMAN - - - rose marie‬‏ - YouTube

Fraulein - Bobby Helms

‪Bobby Helms - Fraulein‬‏ - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music