Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2009, 04:00 PM

305 posts, read 798,547 times

Advertisements

Has anyone see the trailer for Sandra Bullock's movie, The Proposal. I am so biased towards her because she has been my favorite since her Speed days. I literally love every movie she does and am so glad to see her back now. I think teaming up with Ryan Reynolds will be so cute too. They both are funny individually, so I am sure together they will be hillarious. I am instantly interested after I watched the trailer.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2009, 07:50 PM

298 posts, read 1,010,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by takeyouhigher View Post
Has anyone see the trailer for Sandra Bullock's movie, The Proposal. I am so biased towards her because she has been my favorite since her Speed days. I literally love every movie she does and am so glad to see her back now. I think teaming up with Ryan Reynolds will be so cute too. They both are funny individually, so I am sure together they will be hillarious. I am instantly interested after I watched the trailer.
Saw the trailer when I saw Benjamin Button. There was not one movie in that trailer slot that I didn't want to see (of course I can't remember what any of them wer called now )

Old 04-07-2009, 04:15 PM

What was your favorite part from the trailer? I loved Bullock's reaction when saying "All---aassk--KAAA" it was too funny. Of course, Betty White's line at the end about the "Easter egg hunt" was priceless too! This is going to be good, I just feel it!

Old 04-08-2009, 03:12 PM

1,700 posts, read 5,935,393 times
I'm not usually one for romantic-comedies, but I have a feeling I'll end up seeing this. I laughed out loud at the trailer, so that's a good sign.

Old 04-15-2009, 03:49 PM

I am definitely a fan of these sort of movies and with a cast like this, I am with you xGrendelx. I can't wait to see what the next trailer has in store for us.

Old 04-15-2009, 10:24 PM

515 posts, read 1,331,047 times
I like both these actors, but the premise is God-awful and overdone.

Old 04-16-2009, 07:15 AM

1,700 posts, read 5,935,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherry251 View Post
I like both these actors, but the premise is God-awful and overdone.
True, but I don't think anyone goes to a romantic-comedy for its innovative story line. It's more about the chemistry between the two love interests, and Bullock and Reynolds seem to have lots. If we believe they "work" together, the story "works" also.

Old 04-16-2009, 09:21 AM

That is definitely why I watch movies, just to be entertained. Sometimes there is a "new idea" for a film and sometimes there is a "new twist" on a situation. I read in another board and this makes sense, technically The Dark Knight has been "done" since it is just another Batman movie, but we still all enjoyed that movie so much. I think the actors in the movie make the film good and play a huge role in it. Reynolds and Bullock will do just that in this movie, not to mention the one-liners I am expecting from Miss Golden Girl herself, Betty White.

Old 06-01-2009, 08:50 AM

Has anyone seen this "Funny or Die" video with Ryan Reynolds, Sandra Bullock and Betty White. It is hilarious! I was already excited about this movie, but now I am looking forward to it even more!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies