Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 09:55 PM

898 posts, read 2,894,810 times

Advertisements

I know any big Adam Sandler fan has noticed this, but he always casts the same actors in his movies, are they old friends of his? I dont see them in any other movies, other than Adam Sandler movies. those guys have talent, they should do their own thing also.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2008, 06:53 AM

1,510 posts, read 5,066,480 times
Well I think some celebs like/prefer working with the same people. Like the Apatow crew. I like that Rob Snyder (sp?) is in so many of Sandler's movies. I think I've come to expect it.

Old 06-24-2008, 07:03 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,371,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Think (Freedom) View Post
Well I think some celebs like/prefer working with the same people. Like the Apatow crew. I like that Rob Snyder (sp?) is in so many of Sandler's movies. I think I've come to expect it.
And vice versa. Im that one movie where Rob Schneider becomes a teenage girl, Adam Sandler has a brief cameo in the voodoo shop playing the drums and I think he had a cameo in The Animal and Duece Bigalow (the 2nd one)

I know Schneider had parts in the Waterboy, 50 first dates, the longest yard, big daddy and click.

It's kinda fun waiting to see how they're going to pop up - it's like a where's waldo

Old 06-24-2008, 07:40 AM

898 posts, read 2,894,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
And vice versa. Im that one movie where Rob Schneider becomes a teenage girl, Adam Sandler has a brief cameo in the voodoo shop playing the drums and I think he had a cameo in The Animal and Duece Bigalow (the 2nd one)

I know Schneider had parts in the Waterboy, 50 first dates, the longest yard, big daddy and click.

It's kinda fun waiting to see how they're going to pop up - it's like a where's waldo
And in how many movies do you see Rob Schneider say "You Can Do It!" LOL

ALso, in Adam's 1 few movies, you don't see very many of his buddies, I guess after a few movies under his belt he had more of a say in the casting.

Old 06-24-2008, 10:01 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,721,897 times
I don't recall any of his pals in Spanglish or Punch Drunk Love.

Old 06-24-2008, 10:03 AM

20,004 posts, read 77,363,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Very true. Also, some of his friends have done thier own movies together w/o Adam (ie Grandma's Boy).

Old 06-25-2008, 01:34 PM

5,765 posts, read 10,997,564 times
Quote:
Those movies werent done by Happy Madison Productions. Those were films he was cast in by another production company.

Old 06-25-2008, 01:38 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,721,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjRobb2 View Post
Those movies werent done by Happy Madison Productions. Those were films he was cast in by another production company.
Ah, that 'splains that !

Old 08-08-2008, 11:10 PM

21 posts, read 86,783 times
Quote:
well you dont see any of his friends because those arent his personal movies there not from happy madison production

Old 08-16-2009, 01:30 PM

1 posts, read 49,972 times
I think that it is awesome for someone to always show love to his friends no matter what. To not let money go straight to his head. They have a real family with their production every one gets some money every ones happy thats how it should be. But on the other hand you got those greedy people who only care about themselves..,Adam and his whole crew get much love just for keeping it real with each other thats real......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies