Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2013, 10:11 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,405,437 times

Advertisements

I too thought the absence of the earth-bound Avengers was odd. Yeah I didn't expect Thor to swoop down but exactly why wasn't Captain America there? Especially when the POTUS became involved. I just kinda assumed that after the Avengers each of their movies was gonna have a little bit of a crossover. The Thor sequel looks good tho....I'll admit I like these movies even when they don't make sense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2013, 04:52 PM

146 posts, read 509,534 times
Yeah but in the comics Mandarin is powerful, like super powerful. His rings give's him lots of different powers & he's trouble even for the Avengers all together & why did the mandarin have to be white how would that make it racist for him to be chiness. that's the cool thing about mandarin. Can a asian guy not stand up to a white wealthy guy, it just dosn't make since to me. This Mandarin was crap with his fire breathing breath & hands that can cut through medal....wow. This Mandarin would get takin out in a second by thor or Capt. America heck Black widow could take him out. The movie was super funny i will give it that, but other then that one of my fav super villians is nothing but a fire breathing bomb exploding geek & yeah Thor looks awesome. Maybe in Iron Man 4 they can fix some stuff & bring in his other cool villians but if Robert Downy Jr. dosnt come back as Iron Man, it probably will be a bust for that movie series

Old 05-26-2013, 12:54 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,964,238 times
I liked it. Iron Man was having fun again. I don't like when he is depressed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies