Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2010, 03:05 AM

1 posts, read 1,177 times

Advertisements

I've been trying to find this movie for years please help. I cant Remember much of the movie what i do remember is that the guy was a cop maybe FBI. He was part of some sort of swat or tactical team he had a black vest his uniform was a very light color i think a light brownish green maybe a very light blue. He was also oldish with short blondish browny hair which was starting to reseed back I also remember he got shot in the leg and was lying on the ground unconscious when they were on a stake out or raid and remember the other officer that was standing against the concrete pole looking over at him. what i also remember is when they were on the stakeout they were in a building like a car park building that was all concrete he had to be taken to hospital the woman that was with them on the stake out was a detective or fbi I also remember her going to the hospital and sitting in the waiting room while he went in for surgery she was waiting to see if he was going be ok. I do remember her wearing a black or navy blue suit when they were on the raid. She was really good friends with him someone ran to tell her he had been shot she ran in from where she was straight over to him to see if he was ok. She had long*black hair and at the end of the movie she was on a stake out by herself the stakeout was at night she was on a beach or some sort of rocks waiting for the person to come the cop that got shot was talking to her through the ear piece and i think she had a small camera so he could see what was going on. He also had to carry a walking stick after he was shot he was sitting in a surveillance van with heaps of video equipment there was an explosion and all you could see was haze he couldn't see or hear anything and was calling her name which i cant remember she didn't answer straight away she finally answered and told him she was ok and him saying thank god. Not sure what year it came out or who was in it. I think i saw it on skytv between 2003 to 2005
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies