Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive > Motorcycles, Scooters, ATVs, Boats, Watercrafts, Snowmobiles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 04:32 PM

6,987 posts, read 22,047,547 times

Advertisements

Being from the old school lean towards the old Knucklehead.

A few are always around but pricey.

Had a Laminectomy a yr ago this month...you know what it involved...been very slow getting better.

Numbness and pain fluctuating constantly. At times the foot feels like I'm stepping on a pillow.

Cannot afford any accidents with the loss of feeling.

Steve
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2009, 05:18 PM

18,561 posts, read 15,475,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo2lowkey View Post
AnthesiaMD are you going to replace the wheels or powder coat the spokes brass to match the theme of the bike?
The bike builder suggested that, but the bills are racking up pretty quick. I decided when I need a tire change, we will put on a bigger front wheel and plate both wheels brass. By that time, I should have replenished my bank account. LOL.

Old 08-04-2009, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Bagu View Post
Being from the old school lean towards the old Knucklehead.

A few are always around but pricey.

Had a Laminectomy a yr ago this month...you know what it involved...been very slow getting better.

Numbness and pain fluctuating constantly. At times the foot feels like I'm stepping on a pillow.

Cannot afford any accidents with the loss of feeling.

Steve
My next bike, I am going to restore myself. I am considering an old knucklehead or maybe an old Triumph Bonneville. But that wont be until next year sometime.

I agree. It is probably not the best time for you to start riding again. Yes, I know about laminectomies only too well. Sorry to hear about your back condition.

Last edited by AnesthesiaMD; 08-04-2009 at 05:53 PM..

Old 08-22-2009, 12:11 PM

It's pretty much done. I am still waiting on some brass riser caps to replace the ones that are on there, and I will wait for winter before I plate the dashboard controls. Other than that, its done...
I dont really care who likes it or not, because I LOVE the way it came out.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive > Motorcycles, Scooters, ATVs, Boats, Watercrafts, Snowmobiles