Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2009, 05:31 PM

5 posts, read 26,942 times

Advertisements

Hi all, I'm hoping to visit Columbia Falls, but have been unable to find any photos of the town (sorry if I have missed some, I only just joined the forum!) so if any of you have any links or have any pics you can put on here I would be REALLY grateful!

Thanks so much and hope you all had a nice 4th of July!

Oh and good luck to Andy Roddick - we want him to win Wimbledon over here in England!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2009, 08:42 PM

148 posts, read 561,977 times
Downtown_Columbia_Falls_Pictures

Old 07-04-2009, 11:39 PM

1,872 posts, read 4,225,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyandian2306 View Post
Hi all, I'm hoping to visit Columbia Falls, but have been unable to find any photos of the town (sorry if I have missed some, I only just joined the forum!) so if any of you have any links or have any pics you can put on here I would be REALLY grateful!

Thanks so much and hope you all had a nice 4th of July!

Oh and good luck to Andy Roddick - we want him to win Wimbledon over here in England!
Try hungryhorsenews Website
My brother is the editor of the paper and he usually takes some good photos but I haven't looked at the link in awhile.

Old 07-05-2009, 02:30 AM

That's so fab of you both, I really appreciate it! They are both great links and I have finally seen some decent pictures of CF.

I have to admit, I would love to live in Montana, from what I have researched. It has weather pretty close to where I live in England, but with much more beautiful places, wide open space and of course nice Americans!

Old 07-06-2009, 10:47 AM

6,023 posts, read 14,083,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyandian2306 View Post
It has weather pretty close to where I live in England
Are we talking about Columbia Falls Montana ? I doubt it gets nearly as cold or as hot in England as it does in Montana. Also C.F. isn't in the part of Montana known for wide open spaces. Another thing is if anyone wants to see a waterfall there they will be out of luck. Let me guess, are you writing a book ?

Old 07-09-2009, 02:16 AM

Thanks for the reply? No I'm not writing a book, just trying to plan a month's trip and need to research it!

Old 07-13-2009, 12:48 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,047,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickers View Post
Are we talking about Columbia Falls Montana ? I doubt it gets nearly as cold or as hot in England as it does in Montana. Also C.F. isn't in the part of Montana known for wide open spaces. Another thing is if anyone wants to see a waterfall there they will be out of luck. Let me guess, are you writing a book ?
There is too a waterfall!!!! It's behind Glacier Bank.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana