Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul
 [Register]
Minneapolis - St. Paul Twin Cities
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2008, 06:11 PM

3 posts, read 24,536 times

Advertisements

Hi all,

I'm doing an interview with Target Corporate in Minneapolis this coming Friday, but I'm going to be flying into MSP on Thursday afternoon and not leaving until late Sunday afternoon. I'm staying at the Radisson Plaza Hotel at 35 S 7th St in downtown. I'm busy during the day on Friday, but other than that I'm totally free. So, I was wondering where I could go via bus to meet some other Christians and hang out and get to know people in case I get the job and end up moving out there. Thanks in advance for any ideas.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2008, 06:33 AM

284 posts, read 1,656,926 times
I'm not really sure what you're looking for, but there's quite a lot to do downtown near where you're staying. There are also several large churches of various christian denominations. You might just be able to walk in and see what's going on.

Old 01-28-2008, 11:49 AM

2 posts, read 5,754 times
Default Meet local Christian friends

Try Club 3 degrees in Downtown Minneapolis, look at their website for details. Also, Westwood Community Church in Chanhassen has a great Sun eve 5 PM Elements service with music, great speaker and not overcrowded like some huge mega churches. Have a fun visit!

Old 02-09-2008, 03:32 PM

7 posts, read 24,670 times
i would love to hang out with you...

Old 03-04-2010, 06:59 PM

1 posts, read 2,537 times

YouTube - Fades Away "Love You To Life" Tour Promo LONG VERSION

Old 03-05-2010, 08:54 AM

34 posts, read 76,594 times
why did this come back after 2 years? lol. Spam response? Its blocked on my computer, must be.

Old 03-08-2010, 09:45 AM

4,657 posts, read 8,709,053 times
Don't know who or why this was bumped after 2 years, but I'm so glad it was; I attended 3 degrees church yesterday, and had this thread not been here I wouldn't have known about it at all. In a word it was amazing; awesome worship, great message, nice people. If anyone has ever been Christ-curious, may I recommend this church, it's in a former nightclub, I think, so it's not stuffy, dress is casual, and the people are very friendly. If you've tried everything, i.e. drugs, sex, booze, intellectualism, money, etc. and are still empty inside, may I suggest Jesus? This church was great and I will be back next week.

Oh, here's their link:

http://www.3degreeschurch.com/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul