Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul
 [Register]
Minneapolis - St. Paul Twin Cities
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2012, 12:36 PM

1,072 posts, read 2,919,655 times

Advertisements

can someone recommend a reasonably priced daycare in the edina area. i know about club kid edina. but they dont take babies. i have an 8 month old baby
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2012, 01:10 PM

109 posts, read 168,264 times
club kid in edina closed this spring.

Old 07-24-2012, 02:52 PM

10,624 posts, read 26,752,998 times
Try calling the small in-home family daycares. They tend to have the most reasonable prices. I found this list of contact numbers: Group Home Day Care | Home Daycare in Richfield, Minnesota | Richfield MN Family Child Care | ChildcareCenter.us My young niece attends one in Richfield that her family loves. You'll probably have to do a lot of calling to find a place that has an opening (they usually only have spots for a few infants), so I'd call first, and then if they have room and the price is right then go take a tour and ask to speak to current parents/references. In-home daycares still aren't cheap for babies, but they are generally much less than the corporate centers. I know there are a few in-home daycares over in Armatage and Kenny in Minneapolis right to the north of 62 (think there's a couple around 56th Street between Penn and Lyndale, or at least I've seen signs and flyers in the past) so you may want to throw those into the mix, too.

Old 07-24-2012, 09:41 PM

5,993 posts, read 10,202,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daboywonder2002 View Post
can someone recommend a reasonably priced daycare in the edina area. i know about club kid edina. but they dont take babies. i have an 8 month old baby
My wife worked at Especially for Children and I went there at one point in my childhood.....they do an amazing job with your kids and the only age limit is older than 3 months and younger than 6 (I think). It IS expensive though -- $15K/year not out of the question! Check it out anyways (my wife worked at Edinborough, near I-494 and York Ave).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul