Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin > Milwaukee
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-25-2007, 09:07 AM

6 posts, read 32,061 times

Advertisements

Hello! I am a new mommy on the East side of Milwaukee, and Im having the hardest time finding a nice, suburban-style pediatrician in this area... Any suggestions would be SO appreciated! Thank You!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2007, 05:18 AM

1 posts, read 3,579 times
Default a recomendation if you still need one

If you're still searching for a doctor, try out Theresa Cafaro, MD at the Prospect Medical Commons... For more info see...

http://www.columbia-stmarys.org/cpbody.cfm?id=244&action=detail&ref=201 (broken link)

hope that helps,
Trich

Old 02-05-2007, 11:12 AM

6 posts, read 32,061 times
Thank You! I did end up going to St Mary's, the reply is appreciated!

Old 02-08-2007, 11:00 PM

15 posts, read 59,812 times
I use to live on the East side and worked at St. Mary's. Thought when I was pregnant, I would continue my care there...and eventually have my ped. there. For many reasons, I left my dr. and the hospital in my 3rd month being pregnant. Lack of attention to concerns and detail/my results were read wrong several times/long waits/annoying receptionists...and to think I was probably one of them!
Although it might be a distance for you...I went with Oak Creek Pediatrics
( off of Howell Avenue)...Dr.Steven Jereb and any of his colleagues there are wonderful. He would hold my infant most of the appointment and check her out while playing with her...always asked me how I was doing. It's a Brand new office...never waited more than 3 minutes most! Easily worked in appointments for me last minute on many occasions. Great attention to patients and concerns. I just moved out of state in Sept. 06 and the one thing I hated leaving behind was my pediatrican. Top notch and worth the 20 minute drive from the East side in my opinion.

Old 02-27-2007, 01:21 PM

103 posts, read 513,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastsidemommy View Post
Thank You! I did end up going to St Mary's, the reply is appreciated!
My wife and I see Dr. Anthony Sweeny (been my doctor for 12 years); he works out of CSM and his offices in Fox Point... hes a GREAT doctor (for Peds and general family).

Old 05-25-2007, 09:36 AM

1 posts, read 3,500 times
Smile Oak Creek Pediatrics is the place to go

Hi,

I'd just like to comment that I as well go to Oak Creek Pediatrics. I actually see Dr. Kim Kastner however Steve Jareb was the doctor we saw when we had to go in for my daughter's 2 day old appt. For those appts. obviously they just try to get you in asap just to check out your baby. He was very nice, thorough, answered all our questions, and relaxed.

Otherwise I always see Kim. She is very friendly, relaxed, holds my daughter for most of the appt., answers all my questions. I never wait that long once I get there. Very nice facility, parking lot is usually always empty so you always get a close space! I have also seen Dr. Khare as well for a sick - child appt. and she was very nice and friendly as well.

Overall a great place to go to and highly recommended! You could actually take Lake Drive to the Hoan Bridge (794) and get off on Layton. Head West on Layton (a right) to Howell and then take a left until you get to the corner of Howell & Puetz.

Good Luck!
Jennifer
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin > Milwaukee