Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2013, 09:50 AM

15 posts, read 98,486 times

Advertisements

My apartment building shares a street with the low income families across this street, weve never had problems with them before..until last saturday night. My boyfriend was on our balcony and he saw a car going by real slow filled with african american men screaming out the window "F*** white people, we minorities are gonna show them how we do" My boyfriends heart started pounding, he said these guys sounded so angry, and were looking around out their widnows for people it seemed. My boyfriend is a chill guy, and we feel so unsafe now.

I called our complex managers office and they said " Theyre probably upset because we were letting them use our pools this whole summer and now just told them they cant come back again" and i said "you were letting them use our pools!?" and she replied "yeah, we were". I am so shocked! These people are now hanging around our pond infront of our house since they apparently cant use our pools all night anymore. We cant even go outside at night or on our own balcony to enjoy the pond without getting yelled at by these people or stared down.

We want to move but are in a lease, i feel the managers caused this problem for us. What can we do?

I didnt meant to post this twice, im sorry guys. I tired to delete this one. Dont see where it says delete. Just edit.

Last edited by Doddzi; 08-02-2013 at 10:10 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan