Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2018, 12:09 AM

131 posts, read 132,250 times

Advertisements

Beware of LED lights, cautions expert - The Hindu
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2018, 06:17 AM

1,606 posts, read 2,961,031 times
You, sir, need to get a life.

Old 03-29-2018, 08:59 PM

131 posts, read 132,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidge1114 View Post
You, sir, need to get a life.
Says the one who posts immature and irrevelant memes, advertising spam and negativity nearly every single time that I would post links to articles, editorials and YouTube videos that pertain to the message that I'm trying to get out there so that people are informed about All of the aspects of LED lighting that is being introduced to the population at a dizzying pace. I've tried to just ignore you in the hopes that there are people out there who may not participate but, they are watching and listening intently..., believe it or not. Many don't chime in , in order to avoid people like you who have absolutely nothing to contribute except for clown tactics.

Now, I thought just maybe, this was a forum for mainly intelligent and concerned residents. A place where people could go look for information. It's understandable that people do have differences of opinion however, posting silly memes to shut me down is not the way an adult handles an opposing view but, you are most probably not an adult or if you are then, I feel pitty for you.

Respond, if you like, report me to the Mods, if you like ..., it doesn't matter as I won't be responding back to you. I don't have the time or the energy to keep up with small brains. It seems the Mods are on your side anyhow, because many of the useful links that I provided have been deleted (maybe I didn't post them perfectly, I should have left better descriptions) all the while your silly and harassing posts stand.

So, good luck to you Pidge1114 with your future endeavors ...,

Old 03-29-2018, 09:12 PM

1,606 posts, read 2,961,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnyinmiami View Post
Says the one who posts immature and irrevelant memes, advertising spam and negativity nearly every single time that I would post links to articles, editorials and YouTube videos that pertain to the message that I'm trying to get out there so that people are informed about All of the aspects of LED lighting that is being introduced to the population at a dizzying pace.
Says the one who continually posts in multiple places on multiple forums the same senseless propaganda about how LED lights are out to kill you. You're posting to yourself if you haven't noticed...where you are the only one posting for pages at a time (just in this thread alone you are the only one posting on pages 4 - 6, which is outright hysterical)...because NO ONE CARES.

Quote:
Now, I thought just maybe, this was a forum for mainly intelligent and concerned residents. A place where people could go look for information. It's understandable that people do have differences of opinion however, posting silly memes to shut me down is not the way an adult handles an opposing view
Are you going to single handedly save the world by posting the same stupid posts in every section of the City Data forum? Your links to blogs, Youtube videos and such are not engaging or even remotely based on fact...

Quote:
you are most probably not an adult
I am very much an adult, who like most here, come to talk about things relating to the section of the US we live in...not to hear unrelated opinions of how LEDs bother your precious eyes.

Quote:
or if you are then, I feel pitty for you.
You spelled "pity" wrong.

Quote:
Respond, if you like, report me to the Mods, if you like ..., it doesn't matter as I won't be responding back to you.
Thanks I will. Eventually you will be banned for spamming this forum. Keep up the great work!

Quote:
I don't have the time or the energy to keep up with small brains.
Looks like you have plenty of time to me, as you are up all hours of the night posting in multiple subforums about LIGHTS.

Quote:
It seems the Mods are on your side anyhow,
They're not on my side, they just recognize your babble is garbage on this forum.

Quote:
So, good luck to you Pidge1114 with your future endeavors ...,
Thanks, see ya tomorrow!

Last edited by pidge1114; 03-29-2018 at 10:33 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami