Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-20-2013, 11:57 PM

318 posts, read 632,113 times

Advertisements

Exclusive: S. Miami Police Chief Asks For Clues On Serial Gas Station Robbers « CBS Miami

Almost every time I see bad news the robbers are of dark complexion. They have robbed 3 gas stations in different areas of Miami, they are armed and dangerous.

"Police say the robbery spree started at 8:33 on Monday night. The robbers stopped at a US gas station at 14395 South Dixie Highway where the owners told D’Oench they robbed the clerk of $700 in cash and other items.

Surveillance tape at a Mobile station captured the criminals entering a Mobile station. They checked out the store, according to Major Cohen. One man was seen fumbling through his pockets and giving the clerk $1 for a bottle of water.

At 8:51 p.m., they are seen walking into a Shell station at 10495 South Dixie Highway that is across the street from

The Mobil station. Pinecrest Police say the robbers left with hundreds of dollars in cash, saying the total amount was “under $500.”

A Pinecrest Police “Need to Identify” bulletin says “Subject 1 is a black male with a dark complexion. He is 19 to 22 years old and 5’8” tall. Subject 2 is a black male with a light complexion and is 19 to 22 years old. He is 5’11” to 6’ tall.

They were wearing New Era baseball caps and dressed in dark clothing. They fled on foot after leaving the store. One Pinecrest officer told D’Oench the caps they were wearing were known as “snap back caps.”

After robbing the Pinecrest station, police say they victimized a station in Doral at Northwest 36th Street and 79th Avenue. They struck the BP station in South Miami on Wednesday afternoon."

Old 06-21-2013, 12:04 AM

529 posts, read 1,154,405 times
Nice way to start the post.

Old 06-21-2013, 12:58 AM

4,968 posts, read 10,271,529 times
I can't believe I've just read that lol

Old 06-21-2013, 08:50 AM

11,217 posts, read 16,164,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miami_zed View Post
Nice way to start the post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WINTERFRONT View Post
I can't believe I've just read that lol

It's amazing how his threads go from bad to worse (when they don't just disappear). It may surprise the OP to learn that the vast majority of crimes in the U.S. are committed by white males. The vast majority of inmates in state and federal prisons around the country are white males. Yet all the OP sees are robbers with dark complexions.

I think that tells us a little something about the OP, doesn't it?

Old 06-21-2013, 09:32 PM

229 posts, read 539,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadManofBethesda View Post
It's amazing how his threads go from bad to worse (when they don't just disappear). It may surprise the OP to learn that the vast majority of crimes in the U.S. are committed by white males. The vast majority of inmates in state and federal prisons around the country are white males. Yet all the OP sees are robbers with dark complexions.

I think that tells us a little something about the OP, doesn't it?
I hate posting racial facts because this will probably bring out the racists, but what you said is not accurate either.

While people of color make up about 30% of the United States’ population, they account for 60% of those imprisoned.

- 1 in every 15 African American men and 1 in every 36 Hispanic men are incarcerated in comparison to 1 in every 106 white men.

Old 06-21-2013, 10:04 PM

313 posts, read 655,033 times
Blacks make up 38% of the imprisoned population and 13% of the general US population, get it right.

Hispanics stand at 20% in prison and jail, while they're 16% of the US population.

The crackdown on meth and ease on marijuana has led to a big drop in incarceration rates for black the last decade and a big rise for whites and hispanics.

Old 06-22-2013, 06:40 AM

318 posts, read 632,113 times
You hijacked the thread. It is about current armed and dangerous homo sapiens sapiens of dark complexity that are robbing gas stations in Miami-Dade county. They hit PINECREST, one of the safest areas in Miami and DORAL which is pretty safe as well.

Old 06-22-2013, 07:24 AM

11,217 posts, read 16,164,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriCounty View Post
I hate posting racial facts because this will probably bring out the racists, but what you said is not accurate either.

While people of color make up about 30% of the United States’ population, they account for 60% of those imprisoned.

- 1 in every 15 African American men and 1 in every 36 Hispanic men are incarcerated in comparison to 1 in every 106 white men.
That's true when you include Hispanics in the discussion as people of color. But it is patently obvious that the OP is not referring to Hispanic men in his initial post. In fact, he has clarified it again in a subsequent post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex =] View Post
You hijacked the thread. It is about current armed and dangerous homo sapiens sapiens of dark complexity that are robbing gas stations in Miami-Dade county. They hit PINECREST, one of the safest areas in Miami and DORAL which is pretty safe as well.
Now you tell me what race of men the OP is stating commit the majority of crimes?

Last edited by MadManofBethesda; 06-22-2013 at 07:34 AM..

Old 06-22-2013, 08:40 AM

353 posts, read 820,627 times
Aliens commit crimes too,they abduct humans and stick probes up our A#$%#,I don't know what the crime rate is on Mars though...I wonder if they have Drive by's in UFO saucers...Maybe E.t's long glowing red finger was used to touch people in the wrong places ...who knows ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami