Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2006, 08:13 AM

14 posts, read 119,076 times

Advertisements

Hello all,

My husband will be working up in the Winthrop area for 2 wks (being sent there by his company) and we will be renting a house in the Wayne area. We also have 2 young boys ages 2 &6 and I was wondering what I can do/take them during the day to keep us all busy. I know there is lots of lakes for swimming etc...but looking for other suggestions especially for the active 2 yr old.

While there we will also be looking at some houses (seriously considering moving to Maine). Any feedback on Durham, Winthrop, Topsham, Lisbon, and the Gray areas? We are also thinking of moving further up north to the Hampden area.

Any info for you can provide would be greatly appreciated. We love this state and always look forward to our visits up there!

Thanks!

NJ Mom (love my home state, but it's time to move on!)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
View detailed profiles of: