Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2009, 08:10 AM

164 posts, read 353,645 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramamama6685 View Post
As we wait with baited breath....

can't wait to be reeled in
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2009, 12:46 PM

298 posts, read 482,401 times
Hopefully soon, you will have to fish or cut bait

Old 10-07-2009, 05:08 PM

3,638 posts, read 6,171,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglesjs View Post
Thank you everyone, the interview went really well they chatted for over an hour (good sign ) my dh even giggled a few times talking off subject about Maine. Dh said the interviewer was very nice. Will keep everyone posted. Oh this would be soooo cool...

We will be sailing our boat up...in the winter
I guess we really want to be in Maine

Good luck

Old 10-08-2009, 12:07 AM

783 posts, read 1,575,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglesjs View Post
We will be sailing our boat up...in the winter
Um, are you sure about sailing up in the winter? Did I miss something, like you're liveaboards? Just curious. I was on a delivery from Galveston, TX to Newport, RI one spring (not winter), late May. It was soooo cold...I have a picture of me sitting on the counter down below heating my bare feet over an open flame on the stoveseemed like just the thing to do at the time...

Old 10-08-2009, 06:44 AM

164 posts, read 353,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maureenb View Post
Um, are you sure about sailing up in the winter? Did I miss something, like you're liveaboards? Just curious. I was on a delivery from Galveston, TX to Newport, RI one spring (not winter), late May. It was soooo cold...I have a picture of me sitting on the counter down below heating my bare feet over an open flame on the stoveseemed like just the thing to do at the time...
LOL..yes we are livaboards for almost two years in Miami (Feb.); our house is rented. We have central air and heat on board. If we can leave in the next two weeks we will take her all the way up to a S.Portland Marina...If we leave in Dec. our next target date weather we have a job or not we will ship
her up. We have sailed in winter in the PNW
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine