Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2007, 08:57 PM

107 posts, read 227,629 times

Advertisements

Here's the HIPPIE kid....TxMom-picture-302.jpg

I'm hoping this is just a phase....!!!! Can you tell he's mine :-) minus all that facial hair??

Stacie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2007, 09:36 PM

37,696 posts, read 61,792,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elcarim View Post
What's the deal with all the Texas Moms around here?!! Let's just leave all things Texas where they lie when we move up, Ladies! Don't want to go mucking up the Maine atmosphere!!

And I really don't think there's a single state with more transplant wannabes than Texas right now. I may be wrong, but it sure makes you have to wonder about Texas, huh? :-D
You ladies need to stop this now.

Every female everywhere is not going to be drop dead gorgeous.

Statistically in any random group of females: a few could be drop dead gorgeous, half of them could be okay, and some of them would need to be so-so.

I have seen Molly, and she looks fine

You see one picture of one lady and she is a good looker? Sure no problem.

Now I have met Txmom, and she is dead-drop gorgeous.

Hmm, 2 out of 2, both good lookers, hmm, okay. Kind of running a streak here, but not entirely unheard of.

Then Stacie posts a picture. Hmm, really nice. So 3 out of 3? No something is going on, it is already against the odds.

3 ladies out of 3, all howling good looking?

Just to fit the statistics, all of them being gorgeous means that odds are every other female on the forum would have to be chew your arm off ugly, right?

So now Elcarim, you post your picture. And you say this is not a model? It is not your daughter? This is you?

How is it that 4 out of 4 ladies on this forum are all babes?

It just can't be.

I have a back ground in engineering. Using any 1 - 10 scale, it just does not work if every measurement is a 9. [There is no such thing as a 10 by the way, 10 is a myth as is 1. A 1 or a 10 means that the meter needle has hit the pegs, and the scale needs to be re-adjusted.] So in reality all measurement must be from 2 to 9 right?

So all females on this forum are 9s?

I don't buy it.

Sjlcu; Elcarim; ladies. The pictures that you have each posted both look wonderful. Both of those pictures are of lovely, gorgeous ladies.

Now whether they are your daughters, or SILs, or even pictures of models that you have gotten from the WWW; I do understand. The WWW is a scary place, with mean bad folks out there, and you do need to take measures to protect your identity.

May God bless you.

Old 12-26-2007, 10:02 PM

323 posts, read 997,239 times
Sounds like you have groupies Forest!

Old 12-27-2007, 06:07 AM

7,395 posts, read 13,154,873 times
lol.....too funny!

Stacie you and your son look very much alike! (yes, minus the facial hair )

Old 12-27-2007, 09:04 AM

7,064 posts, read 9,138,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by forest beekeeper View Post

Perhaps we can all get together at the Bowling alley. I am aware of a very friendly little group that meets in the Old Town Bowling Alley every month. We could easily meet there.
Hoping she will improve on the usual scenery? You sly devil.

Old 12-27-2007, 09:23 AM

37,696 posts, read 61,792,043 times
Zymer - you and your speeding tickets.

Look if we have a group of folks here local, and if anyone was thinking of having a get together, I was just thinking that most folks like to bowl, and we do have this bowling alley in Old Town.

I am aware of at least one group that rents it once a month for private parties, it is a small group, they would not mind if we joined them, bowling.

Old 12-27-2007, 09:29 AM

5,054 posts, read 12,474,833 times
I'm game! I'm not afraid of a little nuditity!!

Old 12-27-2007, 09:42 AM

7,064 posts, read 9,138,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elcarim View Post
I'm game! I'm not afraid of a little nuditity!!
Oh, my! All of you lovely ladies must please stop. The photographs, the innuendo, the hints of mischief, the temptation is becoming just too much to bear. I'm afraid that I must now go and pound my thumb with a hammer to drive the impure thoughts from my mind...

Old 12-27-2007, 09:46 AM

107 posts, read 227,629 times
Z~

Having impure thoughts?? I'll send you my number!!!!!!! LOL!!

Elcarim~

You wanna team up and challenge a couple of the guys to a game of bowling? I bet we WIN!!!

Stacie

Old 12-27-2007, 10:07 AM

5,054 posts, read 12,474,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjlcu View Post
Z~

Having impure thoughts?? I'll send you my number!!!!!!! LOL!!

Elcarim~

You wanna team up and challenge a couple of the guys to a game of bowling? I bet we WIN!!!

Stacie
Oh you know it! They'll still be droolin' in their beer while we're walking out with the trophy!! Molly.....are you in?

And you'd better stop teasing Z before he runs out and gets another speeding ticket because he's too distracted to drive!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine