Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2011, 03:37 PM

10,033 posts, read 15,687,275 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyCrash View Post
She has her Facebook unprotected.

Here's a beautiful picture of Camden

Login | Facebook

Juli Mccrery | Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1760632492&sk=wall - broken link)
Noted the pictures of the snow, it appears they've been living here for awhile.

From what limited information was given out at the press conference, it seems that the death occurred in New Hampshire and they will have jurisdiction.

What a sad event.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2011, 03:46 PM

10,428 posts, read 18,698,673 times
Here is the most thorough info so far.

Statement Analysis: Camden Pierce Hughes, "A Good Boy; an Innocent Boy" (http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/05/boy-found-in-maine-camden-pierce-hughes.html - broken link)

Old 05-18-2011, 04:25 PM

2,094 posts, read 3,657,095 times
He is so sweet. I cry every time I see a picture of this poor little child.

Old 05-18-2011, 05:48 PM

2,272 posts, read 6,672,397 times
RIP, Camden.

Old 05-18-2011, 06:13 PM

10,428 posts, read 18,698,673 times
The snow could have been in Texas this past winter.

Old 05-18-2011, 06:35 PM

827 posts, read 1,673,601 times
WOW this blew my mind as I know many of the officers in that area. I was talking to one just tonight and he told me this info. I was stunned.

Most definatly RIP little one.

Old 05-19-2011, 04:22 AM

2,107 posts, read 3,015,662 times
RIP little one. I just heard on the news that he was "strangled"? I thought the initial report said that the mother stated she over-medicated him.

Old 05-19-2011, 04:27 PM

5,139 posts, read 8,854,453 times
yes, appears from autopsy he was strangled. They lived in Irving, TX and she had been calling him in "sick" to school for a few weeks. He had attended church a few weeks ago in Irving. So for some reason, she traveled to Massachusetts and killed him in New Hampshire and then drove him to Maine.

Many thanks to all the good people in Maine for their help and attentiveness to this case, otherwise this poor child could have been there for a long time.

She has prior arrests for prostitution and minor drug charges. Everyone saying he was a very bright, articulate, curious about learning kid, and loved to play at recess.

I will just never understand how anyone could do this to their own child...it is happening way too much. These women just don't want to be "burdened" with caring for a child anymore I guess.

Rest at peace with the Lord, little one. Please know there are strangers shedding tears for you.

Old 05-19-2011, 05:10 PM

9,982 posts, read 13,769,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveautumn View Post
yes, appears from autopsy he was strangled. They lived in Irving, TX and she had been calling him in "sick" to school for a few weeks. He had attended church a few weeks ago in Irving. So for some reason, she traveled to Massachusetts and killed him in New Hampshire and then drove him to Maine.

Many thanks to all the good people in Maine for their help and attentiveness to this case, otherwise this poor child could have been there for a long time.

She has prior arrests for prostitution and minor drug charges. Everyone saying he was a very bright, articulate, curious about learning kid, and loved to play at recess.

I will just never understand how anyone could do this to their own child...it is happening way too much. These women just don't want to be "burdened" with caring for a child anymore I guess.

Rest at peace with the Lord, little one. Please know there are strangers shedding tears for you.
This must be a case of mental illness. I personally cannot fathom it. Heartbreaking.

Old 05-19-2011, 06:25 PM

1,395 posts, read 5,087,329 times
It's all very sad.

I checked out her Facebook page and she seemed like a loving mother posting pictures of him for family to see. I can't imagine what happened to make her want to do this. She is DISTRAUGHT/suicidal says her lawyer. You can see it it plain as day. She loved that child. I can see that clearly. Even the most loving beautiful children have a way of pushing their parents buttons. Parents snap. Usually it results in a spanking or some type of punishment. Not death. That poor child. I have no sympathy for her, but I think it is possible for her to have loved him dearly.

Can't wait to learn more about the circumstances.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine