Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2009, 05:02 PM

2 posts, read 7,561 times

Advertisements

There isn't much to tell you about me beside I messed up when I moved to Rayville. I thought that this little town would be idea for me to restart my life and to raise my kids. More goes on here then meet the eye. If you have ever seen the movie with Busta Rhymes and Xhibit then you know what I am talking about. Here the local police chief has no right in him. He allows his sons to sale drugs and to use them. He punish the righteous and reward the wicked. He is a big liar and tries to hurt what's innocent. He's slept with his wife's sisters, nieces and if it moves he'll xxxx it. He got rid of a very intelligent and professional young lady to give way to this alley drunk lady. He allows her and another male officer to drink while on duty. I mean what a job. You can sit at work and get drunk and get a free paycheck. I wonder where else in America can you get this type of service and I wonder how can other law enforcement agents allow this to go on. His son runs the marijuana business here and if you don't comply or try to move in on his and his son's business they'll run you out of town. If you don't mess with these people here they'll run you out of town. Have you ever been to a place where they take a chair and place it in front of their front door so that they can see exactly what you are doing and who is coming into your home. Well, if you want the chance to go from sugar to crap just come to Rayville, Louisiana they will back stab you and yours and teach you how to do the same. This is no joke or me being a prick. The police officers sleeping with little girls and propositioning females for sex. An uneducated white boy made assistant chief of police over a black educated man just because of his skin color and willingness to lick the chief's butt and keep what his sons' do hush, hush. Well, come on they will be waiting for you. They have plenty of auntee janies and uncle toms. I guarantee.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2009, 05:09 PM

2 posts, read 7,561 times
Yes, I am on a distinguished road. A road of truth. A road without lies. Something that we all need more of but fail in today's society to be blessed with. The law isn't just for me and not for you. The law is suppose to govern us all no matter who we are or are not in society. Common people should have the same rights and chances to live and work as a crooked chief of police and his staff.

Old 06-24-2009, 05:51 PM

2,057 posts, read 5,330,038 times
unfortunately a lot of Louisiana police chiefs are like that.

Old 06-25-2009, 08:53 PM

806 posts, read 2,961,435 times
Nothing new. I wouldn't advise a move to Rayville unless you're living in some of the suburbs or in Start.

Some good people there and actually some surprisingly wealthy people in that area. Rayville HS is not good but most likely the best public school east of Ouachita Parish.

Old 06-30-2009, 04:11 PM

19 posts, read 119,537 times
I agree with the post above. I am originally from Rayville but I have not lived there in over 12 years. I still have family there but they lived outside of the Rayville city limits. There are some good people there and there are some bad people. That is just about anywhere though. I did attend Rayville High School and it is not the greatest. They also have a private school Riverfield Academy and Delhi Charter in Delhi.

Ouachita parish would definitely have better schools over Richland Parish.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana
View detailed profiles of: