Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2018, 04:55 PM

872 posts, read 606,326 times

Advertisements

Of course... the invite still stands..... in your "mind" exclusively ...what else do you have but that world...? Of course you should type lots more about homelessness!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2018, 04:56 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,622,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
California will not elect a Republican Governor.
Ever?

Old 06-15-2018, 04:56 PM

1,596 posts, read 2,072,799 times
Quote:
Thankfully, at least not for quite a while.

Old 06-15-2018, 05:02 PM

Maybe 2sleepy meant "California will not LEGALLY elect a Republican Governor" ?? .....if not,my bad
I think it will happen and legally verifiable too! - the recent tax and water issues are game changers

Last edited by TCROX; 06-15-2018 at 05:15 PM..

Old 06-15-2018, 05:06 PM

Yes- 2sleepy... Bill Clinton's administration knew through research and data that the bases would work great- but-somehow did not convert that info into a functional system and nobody from that group is even mentioning that THEY did that discovery work...wonder why? Oh billy, billy, billy ..dirty dirty billy.

Old 06-15-2018, 05:45 PM

21,901 posts, read 16,637,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCROX View Post
Yes- 2sleepy... Bill Clinton's administration knew through research and data that the bases would work great- but-somehow did not convert that info into a functional system and nobody from that group is even mentioning that THEY did that discovery work...wonder why? Oh billy, billy, billy ..dirty dirty billy.
Well, TC, what decommissioned bases in the LA area do you have in mind? Remember, they’d have to be voluntarily occupied ... because (for the some upteenth hundred time) you can not force free American citizens into camps of any kind.

As for active bases, remember I’m making a friendly offer of a free lunch to show you around any military installation of your choice in the LA / SD area. Come see if you think an active base would entertain your idea.

Old 06-15-2018, 06:01 PM

8,454 posts, read 6,564,322 times
yeah but you can force them into jail, arrest the bastards for every little infraction and put them into jail. The word will quickly get out, hey they won't put up with our crap here.
Don't invite them here with liberal policies, letting them do what ever they want, giving them free stuff, giving them housing.

Old 06-15-2018, 06:26 PM

5,267 posts, read 4,234,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
Well, TC, what decommissioned bases in the LA area do you have in mind? Remember, they’d have to be voluntarily occupied ... because (for the some upteenth hundred time) you can not force free American citizens into camps of any kind.

As for active bases, remember I’m making a friendly offer of a free lunch to show you around any military installation of your choice in the LA / SD area. Come see if you think an active base would entertain your idea.
What about the old ElToro marine base in the heart of Irvine?? They still have barracks there and also huge cement bunkers. I know it's not their precious downtown LA but it's only half a hour away.

Old 06-15-2018, 06:27 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,236,468 times
Quote:
2016: “Trump will never become President”

Oops, I forgot you’re right. People vote here based on identiarian politics and in blocks, largely by ethnicity. And since non whites vote pretty clearly Dem, and the demographics are what thry are, it brings to light that it’s mostly just whites who are split politically. This is why every national election targets whites much more heavily than others. With non whites it’s mainly about getting the voter turnout. This is a big farce at this point.

Last edited by LuvSouthOC; 06-15-2018 at 06:42 PM..

Old 06-15-2018, 06:33 PM

1,301 posts, read 1,838,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
Tell you what, then. How about I sponsor you on base and take you to lunch? No hard feelings. No threats. Just a friendly gesture I’m north sailing for the summer. You think it over. When I head back to SD I’ll DM you and we can set it up. Bring a friend if you’d like!

I’ll bring pictures of me in Vietnam with my aircraft!
If we hit it off, ask and maybe I’ll show you my exit wound scars!

Meanwhile, back to homelessness in LA?
Your aircraft - what did you fly? If it's not a military secret; where were you stationed?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles