Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2015, 11:05 PM

1,905 posts, read 2,806,546 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
No, but I will say that they don't even look like they are in the same neighborhood. The two other houses have little tiny front yards and it doesn't look like the garages are in front. They also don't seem to have mature trees around them.
That's why I was thinking maybe the original house was a tear down. Because its looks really new like it wasn't built too long ago but yea its in the same neighborhood. Its very common in older neighborhoods for houses to be become tear downs and for the owners to build something modern and out of place. I guess my only other option is to somehow find a real estate agent to help identify the locations. Please feel free anybody if you have any idea what area the house is in to give a response.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2015, 11:29 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,224,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fl1150 View Post
That's why I was thinking maybe the original house was a tear down. Because its looks really new like it wasn't built too long ago but yea its in the same neighborhood. Its very common in older neighborhoods for houses to be become tear downs and for the owners to build something modern and out of place. I guess my only other option is to somehow find a real estate agent to help identify the locations. Please feel free anybody if you have any idea what area the house is in to give a response.
Yeah, but it's also common to use "movie magic" to make things look like something when they aren't in reality.

It makes no sense for the house with all the windows to face the other two houses. It would either be a beach house or a house on a hill (so it would have a good view). Or, it could be in a forest. It wouldn't be in an older housing development.

Why is the one photo taken at the night and the other two are daytime?

Old 03-23-2015, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Yeah, but it's also common to use "movie magic" to make things look like something when they aren't in reality.

It makes no sense for the house with all the windows to face the other two houses. It would either be a beach house or a house on a hill (so it would have a good view). Or, it could be in a forest. It wouldn't be in an older housing development.

Why is the one photo taken at the night and the other two are daytime?
Well the first photo comes from the tv show and the others came from an instagram video. She did a music video in her house an from that large window those two houses are in the view which what seems like heavily wooded area on incline or I guess hill. I know is somewhere in the region of West LA because because that's where most celebrities live anyway plus it seems like she hangs out in Santa Monica a lot but also the Valley as well.

Old 03-23-2015, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fl1150 View Post
Well the first photo comes from the tv show and the others came from an instagram video. She did a music video in her house an from that large window those two houses are in the view which what seems like heavily wooded area on incline or I guess hill. I know is somewhere in the region of West LA because because that's where most celebrities live anyway plus it seems like she hangs out in Santa Monica a lot but also the Valley as well.
Can you link to the video? This could be somewhere in the valley.

Old 03-27-2015, 03:55 PM

6,622 posts, read 4,948,151 times
They look like homes near Will Rogers, maybe in the Pacific Palisades.

Old 03-27-2015, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodheathen View Post
They look like homes near Will Rogers, maybe in the Pacific Palisades.
Funny you said that as someone on her twitter said nice house and Santa Monica is nice like she lives by there. I was going to ask him if he knew the area she lived as it seems like he lives in California as well but I couldn't contact him. It got me thinking about a neighborhood close by and I couldn't think of the name so I searched it and it was Pacific Palisades. Thanks for the suggestion I think I'm getting close to finding the location as a lot of people were pointing me to the beach anyway.

Old 03-28-2015, 10:36 PM

105 posts, read 318,318 times
There are house location companies for filming rentals. I would say this is not likely her home, it would only be a filming location. Again why are you asking? I would say the house as it looks and if it is on the LA area would be a million plus. It could be a lot of places, looking at it and the houses around it that you posted say maybe Manhattan Beach or could be the hIlls or even the other side in Studio city area. but it could be anywhere really… get in touch with the production camp nay and they can refer you tot he locations team that might be able to tell you something. Again this industry is closed off to outsiders for many reasons, one being safety so if you appear to be a stalker in way shape or form they will blow you off. Not saying you are but ...

Old 03-29-2015, 03:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smp2010 View Post
There are house location companies for filming rentals. I would say this is not likely her home, it would only be a filming location. Again why are you asking? I would say the house as it looks and if it is on the LA area would be a million plus. It could be a lot of places, looking at it and the houses around it that you posted say maybe Manhattan Beach or could be the hIlls or even the other side in Studio city area. but it could be anywhere really… get in touch with the production camp nay and they can refer you tot he locations team that might be able to tell you something. Again this industry is closed off to outsiders for many reasons, one being safety so if you appear to be a stalker in way shape or form they will blow you off. Not saying you are but ...
Trust me its her house because she has been posting pictures from the same house for a over a year now plus why wouldn't it be her home if its a reality show ?

Old 03-29-2015, 12:40 PM

Reality shows aren't really all that real.

I doubt that is her home too. I looked at the instagram link you sent me and I still don't believe those houses are in the same neighborhood.

Old 03-29-2015, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Reality shows aren't really all that real.

I doubt that is her home too. I looked at the instagram link you sent me and I still don't believe those houses are in the same neighborhood.
I understand where you are coming from I'm not saying that you guys are wrong I just highly doubt that it isn't her house. Also looking at google maps of Pacific Palisades its actually not that rare. Are you saying she cant afford it ? Just because its not her house I still want to find the location if that is what you are all getting at.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Pa...45e83223?hl=en

https://www.google.com/maps/@34.0468...b-SQ!2e0?hl=en
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles