Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2020, 07:05 AM

2,770 posts, read 3,543,529 times

Advertisements

Nothing woke about my comments. I'm all for slapping sense into delusional liberals. Just putting things into perspective.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2020, 08:14 AM

121 posts, read 109,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 85dumbo View Post
Nothing woke about my comments. I'm all for slapping sense into delusional liberals. Just putting things into perspective.
I really wish loud mouths online who talk about slapping liberals would actually attempt to slap me.

It's wild because I hear about it all the time but it's never happened to me and they'd be in for a rude awakening.

Old 08-12-2020, 09:20 AM

2,770 posts, read 3,543,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omega145 View Post
I really wish loud mouths online who talk about slapping liberals would actually attempt to slap me.

It's wild because I hear about it all the time but it's never happened to me and they'd be in for a rude awakening.

Figurative "slapping sense" for those with low reading comprehension.

Old 08-12-2020, 09:29 AM

2,589 posts, read 1,828,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omega145 View Post

Yeah, I get called a "tuff guy" for NOT advocating hitting kids or for telling Trumpers I hope they'll enjoy the internment camps I'd put them in. Funniest is only on here am I EVER called a liberal (weak readers abound here who have pre-designed narratives culled from TV and Twitter they have to slot you into to maintain their train of plagiarism). As for slapping liberals, wait till the AR-15 fetish crowd finds out "librulls" own guns too. They mistake intelligence for weakness. Good luck with that strategy.

Old 08-12-2020, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Figurative "slapping sense" for those with low reading comprehension.
It's actually "delusional" that is figurative. Nothing on the "conservative" side is the pillar of sense/wisdom these days. Even the figurehead has the conviction of a tit mouse and was nowhere NEAR a con before 2016. Because rubes are rubes...

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...W9VH0QU6NZVUFs

Last edited by monstermagnet; 08-12-2020 at 10:18 AM..

Old 08-12-2020, 09:47 AM

4,533 posts, read 8,346,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeken View Post
I saw many broken branches and a tree down a few blocks from my house. It was like the Armageddon. Horrifying I tell you!

But you left out the most important detail. Did a leaf fall on your car? If so that would be beyond Armageddon.

Old 08-12-2020, 10:10 AM
exm

3,728 posts, read 1,786,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebobs View Post
But you left out the most important detail. Did a leaf fall on your car? If so that would be beyond Armageddon.

Here's my house. Plenty of damage to my car, my house, my property in general. Thanks for the sympathy for using an 'incorrect' word.

Old 08-12-2020, 10:15 AM

22,679 posts, read 36,831,891 times
wow exm! That is some tree, thank god it fell into the road.

Old 08-12-2020, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by exm View Post
Here's my house. Plenty of damage to my car, my house, my property in general. Thanks for the sympathy for using an 'incorrect' word.
Welcome to the new sewer forum. Suddenly it's a libertarian world of "get mine and F you." Glad you had pictures to substantiate your damage so we can now feel properly empathetic. Seriously though, glad you are well. I was lucky but my neighbors suffered substantial damage like you and no power in a swamp heat wave is no picnic for anyone. The forum has really become disgusting lately. Kind of mirrors our new era of politics.

Old 08-12-2020, 10:43 AM

121 posts, read 109,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monstermagnet View Post
Yeah, I get called a "tuff guy" for NOT advocating hitting kids or for telling Trumpers I hope they'll enjoy the internment camps I'd put them in. Funniest is only on here am I EVER called a liberal (weak readers abound here who have pre-designed narratives culled from TV and Twitter they have to slot you into to maintain their train of plagiarism). As for slapping liberals, wait till the AR-15 fetish crowd finds out "librulls" own guns too. They mistake intelligence for weakness. Good luck with that strategy.
Pretty much. I've seen some really dumb things said on this forum over hitting kids because then we wouldn't have whiney millenials today.

I'm a veteran who is a gun owner and works for a defense contractor in still serving our country....but yet my political viewpoints allow people to call me a communist and a "lib-tard".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
View detailed profiles of: