Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2017, 08:51 AM

16,966 posts, read 34,722,949 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstermagnet View Post
He's full of crap. Makes political points from lame brain followers like the sheepish 'tards on here, then cuts funding across the board for first responders to give another tax handout to the richest pricks in the land. Follow the money, not the BS. Last I knew, Pete King was in charge for YEARS during MS-13 shenanigans and buildup. Just now getting the memo?!? Maybe he took one in the noggin during his boxing workout and realized, hey MS-13 are bad, AND worth a lot of political hay!! Yee-haa! Another opportunist who has the sheep snowed by talking tough and spending profusely on whatever wallet stuffing homeland security bill comes down the pike...then doing nothing while addiction, murder and blight overtake his district.

And the Dems are complete losers. Everyone and their granny can agree getting rid of illegals who are known gang criminal, murdering scum is a no brainer. But not one Dem making a peep about it. Partisan idiocy runs both ways. Your silence allows the 'tards to paint you with the "lib-tard" brush and they are right!

Lying repubs, captiulating dems...and a slew of uninformed yahoos still believing campaign slogans devoid of any realistic policy.

3rd party or bust.
Our politicians were toeing a PC line to appease a growing voting bloc. As someone who was ticked off at that, does it make me a "sheepish 'tard" because I want laws enforced as opposed to pandering to one segment of the population? (A segment which I am a part of, mind you.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2017, 09:00 AM

1,441 posts, read 2,753,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzook View Post
It's about time. Come here properly, I have NO issues with that.
Agreed. Amnesty of any kind for illegals is a complete slap in the face to all people that immigrate here the right way. I know Obama walked on water, but his hyper left wing world community agenda is over.

Old 07-28-2017, 12:17 PM

158 posts, read 189,421 times
no matter what side of the politics you are on, LI looks foolish to the rest of the country now for letting this spring up and fester in our backyard:
MS-13 gang members: Trump makes us stronger - CNN Video

Old 07-28-2017, 12:25 PM

2,045 posts, read 1,890,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhBeeHave View Post
Our politicians were toeing a PC line to appease a growing voting bloc. As someone who was ticked off at that, does it make me a "sheepish 'tard" because I want laws enforced as opposed to pandering to one segment of the population? (A segment which I am a part of, mind you.)
Wake me up when Trump does something besides blow smoke out of his beautiful chocolate cake hole.

Old 07-28-2017, 01:10 PM

81 posts, read 128,387 times
I wouldn't expect much out of him. I voted for the guy and he has yet to deliver anything meaningful. He is a complete distraction, can't maintain a single train of thought and an embarrassment to the Republican party. He flip flops on everything which makes it hard to believe anything that comes out of his mouth. At this point, I feel like anything he says is just fake. He will tell you that they will get rid of this gang, but won't say how. Lets hope the Nassau county police can solve this problem.

Old 07-28-2017, 01:34 PM

958 posts, read 1,106,280 times
^^^^^^ still laughing ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Pres. Trump has done more in a few months , with little to no help from the once honorable Rep. Party.
Than the muslim anti American bag of dirt did in 8 years.

Old 07-28-2017, 02:27 PM

81 posts, read 128,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevar242 View Post
Pres. Trump has done more in a few months , with little to no help from the once honorable Rep. Party.
What are all his accomplishments? Please list them. Being racist isn't an accomplishment. Where is the wall he promised? Where are tax cuts? Where is the repeal and replace? These were all his priorities weren't they? All have failed so far, so please enlighten me.

Old 07-28-2017, 02:37 PM

2,752 posts, read 2,760,834 times
Apparently talk of tough enforcement of immigration laws has slowed illegal border crossings quite a lot. That's a slow start, but a significant one. Too bad the president has an uphill battle against his own party as well as the opposition party. Petty politics above the will of the people. Isn't that nice. It's no different from the childish drunks and pot heads I worked with over the years who think they owned the place. Just on a much larger scale, and affecting millions of more people.

Old 07-28-2017, 02:56 PM

13,511 posts, read 17,038,460 times
Quote:

Eh, ok.

Old 07-28-2017, 03:02 PM
s13

797 posts, read 1,280,588 times
Quote:
Congratulations, you almost killed this entire board with a fatal ignorance overdose. Luckily LI C-D is so rife with ignorance that it has built up a tolerance.

Delete your account.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island