Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-20-2007, 12:10 AM
A2K A2K started this thread

1 posts, read 3,160 times

Advertisements

Hello, my wife and i are looking at moving to vegas in july. We were looking at apts. and condos in January, and April, when we were there. But it is alittle difficult during the day to see whats good and whats bad, and i had meetings most nights so it was difficult to go there to get a better picture of things.

So my question is, What are some nice apt complexes in the green valley, or the summlin area that we can find a 1 bedroom for $800 per month. Green valley would be best since my wife will be working in that area. Any help would be great as to what places would be good, and what ones to avoid.

thank you in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2007, 09:17 PM

327 posts, read 446,177 times
Default Re: need help with apt complexes in Green Valley and Summerlin

Look on http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/apa/. I don't know which are good or bad but it's a good indicator of what's available.

Old 05-20-2007, 10:50 PM

201 posts, read 964,279 times
Also check out forrent.com and apartmentfinders.com

You can put in all your search criteria and go from there. There's too many to list.

Old 05-21-2007, 02:16 PM

30 posts, read 160,883 times
Hey! I am doing the same thing, trying to find a nice one bedroom in Vegas for under 800 and I found quite a few, but I looked more in The Lakes area and alittle to the East of it. The Lakes has some nice one bedrooms that are like 780 a month with full size w/d in the apartment, gated community and what not. They usually require between the two of you to make a month three times that of the rent etc. I just looked at what ejl127 suggested, forrent.com, apartments.com and apartmentguide.com. Ive found the best thing to do is just call the apartment places and talk to the person, they dont do too much all day so are more than willing to sit and chat with you for 20 or so minutes about what the best areas are, etc. Hope that helped! Where are you moving from?

Old 05-23-2007, 06:51 PM

2,404 posts, read 10,685,477 times
Stay away from anything in Whitney Ranch or in the area of Green Valley and Warm Springs...

Old 05-24-2007, 02:25 AM

2 posts, read 6,337 times
Question Question

Why stay away from those areas?

Old 05-24-2007, 06:16 AM

2,404 posts, read 10,685,477 times
Well, in Whitney Ranch, the complex we lived in was just real trashy. There were always bugs, the toilets always broke, the place smelled, the pool had algae in it, the people that stayed at that one were real trashy, always a break-in...I have heard of worse problems in complexes in Green Valley, you should use apartmentratings.com

Old 05-24-2007, 09:59 AM

201 posts, read 964,279 times
http://www.conam.com/apartments/inde...ro=LAS%20VEGAS

This is the management company listings that runs my complex. My wife and I live here and love it:

http://www.coronadobayclubapartments.com/

Not sure if they offer anything around you're budget but worth a look. My location is less than 10 minutes drive to GV. Nice area, close and convienient to all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
View detailed profiles of: