Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2009, 01:04 AM

152 posts, read 639,254 times

Advertisements

Besides Craigslist where else should I be looking for house rentals in Vegas online?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2009, 01:36 AM

10,494 posts, read 27,252,856 times
Real Estate - ReviewJournal.com

Old 06-22-2009, 07:10 AM

50 posts, read 146,675 times
Default Las Vegas Rentals

This link provides a ton of real estate listings......

mls listings las vegas - Google Search

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveinPA View Post
Besides Craigslist where else should I be looking for house rentals in Vegas online?

Old 06-22-2009, 08:33 AM

1,631 posts, read 3,952,856 times
Default finding a rental in Vegas

Quote:
If you google rental properties in Las Vegas you should get a list of property management companies with homes they have for rent.

Also you have to be very careful when renting in Vegas due to the high foreclosure rates home owners have been renting out their homes to unsuspecting renters and their homes are in foreclosure or going into foreclosure so to protect yourself you have to be proactive and look up the properties to see if they are being foreclosed on.

You can check on the assessors site and also here is a website that maybe helpful as well.
www.rentalforeclosure.com there has just been a law passed that renters are to be given a 90 day notice to vacate the premises verses the 3 dqay notice also it will require the owners to disclose that their property is in foreclosure or about to.

By looking up the properties it should help you from having to move multiple times due to the foreclosures, I also recommend that you keep checking on the property while your living there, you don't want any surpises.

Good luck

Old 06-24-2009, 08:55 PM

171 posts, read 588,561 times
realtor.com has a lot (5,000) of listings. Just select rental on the main page where the search is. It has a nice map overlay so you can see where the properties are.

Old 06-24-2009, 09:20 PM

24 posts, read 104,948 times
Rentals.com is okay also. Careful renting from an indivdual owner off Craigslist. Many homes are in forclosure here and you can find yourself homeless if you dont do a proper backround check on the homeowner. There is a website available to check if the place is in foreclosure. I cant remember the site address, just do a search.

Unfortunately Vegas rentals are still pretty high here based on the low-cost of housing. Its tough to find anything with more than one bedroom in a good area for under $1000 a month. That is usually a clear indicator that many homeowner/investors are still hurting pretty bad to keep up with there mortgage payments. I would stay clear of anything on Craigslist if I were you. Also, keep away from places with odd monthly rents such as $1122 or $1299 a month ect. These are usually scams or someones mortgage payment.

Old 06-24-2009, 09:51 PM

15,756 posts, read 38,215,465 times
You can also drop me a DM. I will pull the MLS items and send them to you. That is not an agreement that I will show you the homes...but I give you the addresses and you can drive by.

I will show them if not otherwise occupied. You can call the listing agent if I am not helpful.

I go out of my way for the military. .

Old 07-21-2009, 09:46 PM

1 posts, read 18,867 times
Default rentals

I am in the opposite position, I have a place that I am trying to rent. I haven't rented it before, my daughter was living there but moved out. Now I don't know how to go about getting it rented. I tried Craigslist but get little response and am not sure how to get on the MLS thing. Any suggestions?

Steve

Old 07-21-2009, 10:06 PM

15,756 posts, read 38,215,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevem820 View Post
I am in the opposite position, I have a place that I am trying to rent. I haven't rented it before, my daughter was living there but moved out. Now I don't know how to go about getting it rented. I tried Craigslist but get little response and am not sure how to get on the MLS thing. Any suggestions?

Steve
Drop me a DM. Proerty address and anything else you care to share. Again no promises..but I will tell you how to do it if I can't do it for you.

Old 07-21-2009, 10:08 PM

218 posts, read 468,717 times
Default just google it

it will pop up a bunch of leads.
good luck
Quote:
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
View detailed profiles of: