Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2009, 03:38 AM

471 posts, read 625,071 times

Advertisements

And thanks guys I'll check out the Meridian.

Old 02-05-2009, 01:14 PM

7 posts, read 26,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexusman199 View Post
And thanks guys I'll check out the Meridian.

Whoever told you to check out that place must be on crack. I lived there this past month. It's ghetto as hell, it may look landscaped and pretty, but you have a ton of illegals in there and really shady people. The noise in that place is insane too dude.

I've seen people scaling over the walls, the security is a JOKE, and they post on craigslist renting out nightly rates, so alot of people come and live here for 2 or 3 days, wreck the hell out of the place and then leave. Which is something owners and renters are completely unaware of.
Definitley not worth the price and it's on flamingo which is walking distance to the strip, BUT there's a ton of homeless people just laying outside the gates all night long. My girlfriend did not feel safe walking around the complex at night alone either. And I swear our stripper neighbor and her methhead boyfriend are cooking that stuff up because it reeks!

Old 02-05-2009, 01:16 PM

LOLOLOL wow!!!

Come on you must be exaggerating some that's crazy.

Old 02-05-2009, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonotastic View Post
That's similar to saying...car shopping is not easy, I'll just forget it and buy a Ferrai lol. Why not look at The Meridian. It's near the strip and still nice for $1000.

It's nowhere near 1000, not even 4 a studio

Old 02-05-2009, 01:19 PM

Haha I think Jono was trying to fool me. Don't worry I'm not staying there haha

You description is CLASSIC though LOL

Old 02-05-2009, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexusman199 View Post
LOLOLOL wow!!!

Come on you must be exaggerating some that's crazy.

It's crazy that someone's actually suggesting this place.
The whole reason why me and my fiance moved here was because it was so close to the strip, big mistake and No I'm not exaggerating. I can't wait for the lease to be up.
Honestly people climb over the gate, I've seen it ALOT. Security is non existant, they have one guard at night, who will let anyone through the gate. The apts themselves are very old so there's no insulation, and your neighbors can hear everything you do and vice versa.

If you enjoy ghetto blasting illegals running through the place all hours of the night and banging on your doors , than maybe this is the place for you. And don't be fooled by the fake reviews that thier own management put up on aptratings or yelp either.

Old 02-05-2009, 01:27 PM

LOLOLOL I feel your pain!

Thanks for the heads up.

Old 02-05-2009, 01:30 PM

9,376 posts, read 11,945,533 times
Never know, you could fit in there with all your c-runk talk...LOL.

Old 02-05-2009, 01:32 PM

1,629 posts, read 5,382,532 times
$900 2/2

The Meridian (http://www.lasvegascondoexperts.com/The_20_Meridian2.html - broken link)

Sort Order: Ascending by Price

I've never lived there, but seen it driving by and it looks nice.

There are a lot of apts there for $1000. XM's post seems very biased...illegals banging on your doors every night, no apts for $1000 (proved wrong). I've never lived there, but maybe XM had a bad experience with management and now is 100% biased against them. I met someone in the apt complex i live in now who says...ohh this place is awful, etc etc and I've had no problems, I love my apt complex. I found out that tenant slipped on the stairs and complained to management and wanted compenensation and management said sorry, but no. So now she filed a lawsuit and hates the complex. It's worth checking out in person and from there make a decision.

Last time I checked...illegals cant afford expensive apts, so you are contradicting yourself. You make it sound like the tenants are all poor low lifes, yet you say "no way can you get in for $1000/month"

Old 02-05-2009, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonotastic View Post
$900 2/2

The Meridian (http://www.lasvegascondoexperts.com/The_20_Meridian2.html - broken link)

Sort Order: Ascending by Price

I've never lived there, but seen it driving by and it looks nice.

There are a lot of apts there for $1000. XM's post seems very biased...illegals banging on your doors every night, no apts for $1000 (proved wrong). I've never lived there, but maybe XM had a bad experience with management and now is 100% biased against them. I met someone in the apt complex i live in now who says...ohh this place is awful, etc etc and I've had no problems, I love my apt complex. I found out that tenant slipped on the stairs and complained to management and wanted compenensation and management said sorry, but no. So now she filed a lawsuit and hates the complex. It's worth checking out in person and from there make a decision.

Last time I checked...illegals cant afford expensive apts, so you are contradicting yourself. You make it sound like the tenants are all poor low lifes, yet you say "no way can you get in for $1000/month"

Jono you have no idea what you are talking about ok? You don't live here I do. That being said, I thought the prices were 900 from the MISGUIDING website, but when you call I guarantee they will tell you none are available. There are 3 different management teams onsite, so yes maybe one is better than the other.
The place is going through all sorts of legal stuff, for running as a hotel. So go google that. And at the moment they are still illegaly running as a hotel.
Last time I checked most illegals can afford to stay for 3 nights here, at 100 dollars a night. Especially when there's 9 of them living in ONE condo.

Proof it's running as a hotel illegally still?
2 BLOCKS FROM STRIP GATED SECURITY BLDG (http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/vac/1016126031.html - broken link)

Jono, the illegals that live here are the onsite cleaning, maintenance and working crews. They have thier illegal brother gangsta wannabes here at all hours of the night. They give out the gate codes, parking passes ect.

Anyone can get through these gates. Period.
Again you don't live here so unless you are a resident or know one personally keep your mouth shut
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
View detailed profiles of: