Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2022, 05:37 PM

6,385 posts, read 11,890,159 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuruChicken View Post
Willy702 - what's his price range?
I believe in the 500-700 range but not sure
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2022, 10:07 AM

273 posts, read 208,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy702 View Post
I believe in the 500-700 range but not sure
sent you a direct message.

Old 09-03-2022, 08:23 AM

400 posts, read 564,244 times
Listing our home in Summerlin in the next month...interested to see how long it sits on market, our neighborhood (now in 700's) are sitting for >30 days.

Old 09-03-2022, 08:30 AM

10,864 posts, read 6,487,156 times
Just heard from an old friend of mine in Chicago,sold an apt building for huge profit,but he said now the market is dead,nothing sold.

Old 09-03-2022, 08:32 AM

10,864 posts, read 6,487,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caltovegas View Post
Housing will go as the media tells it to go. As usua people thought the housing market will just keep going up. Nope. The prices jus aren't local sustainable. Then here's the heat .

Give it time and the reduction is going to happen. Houses are just over priced. "You paid how much for that house"?
house price will come down to a level where the buyer can afford or the mortgage lender would approve,so it depends on location.

Old 09-03-2022, 11:27 AM

2,469 posts, read 3,263,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by esas View Post
Listing our home in Summerlin in the next month...interested to see how long it sits on market, our neighborhood (now in 700's) are sitting for >30 days.

Does it have a pool? Is it upgraded? Pool houses go pending quickly from what I see.

Old 09-03-2022, 12:25 PM

10,481 posts, read 25,291,990 times
The townhomes where I live are still selling. The inventory is much lower now than before when everyone was in the feeding frenzy from a few months back. The pricing has come down a little more. We are just still trying to figure out how to sell, to go with a traditional realtor or with something like Sundae. We need to retain as much money as possible from the sale so when we move clear across the country, we can buy a little home outright, cash only. It doesn't help that we still owe money on our home after all these years, so that makes our new little home even smaller I guess.

Old 09-03-2022, 12:53 PM

1,629 posts, read 1,714,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
The townhomes where I live are still selling. The inventory is much lower now than before when everyone was in the feeding frenzy from a few months back. The pricing has come down a little more. We are just still trying to figure out how to sell, to go with a traditional realtor or with something like Sundae. We need to retain as much money as possible from the sale so when we move clear across the country, we can buy a little home outright, cash only. It doesn't help that we still owe money on our home after all these years, so that makes our new little home even smaller I guess.
Don't hurt yourself by limiting options to just what you buy with just cash. A small mortgage that can be paid off quickly may be a better option to get a place you really want. Obviously depends on your finances (monthly budget) and what you are comfortable with, but I wouldn't buy a house that I didn't want to live in for many years. Moving expenses are a big part of what it takes to change homes, especially the cross country move. I paid to put my stuff in a storage unit for a while until I found the house I wanted to buy. The storage unit cost, rent for a month and the move from the storage unit to the house was not that expensive and well worth it to me in the long run.

I would think realtors are negotiable on fees now that things are slow. Never hurts to ask and shop around.

Good luck!

Old 09-04-2022, 07:40 AM

400 posts, read 564,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prosze View Post
Does it have a pool? Is it upgraded? Pool houses go pending quickly from what I see.
Yeah we have a pool, but it is time for home upgrades...20 years old this year. The benefit we have is we're <1 mile from 215 / Charleston onramp....I think anything with quick access to 215 will always do well due to increasing traffic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas