Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2012, 09:03 AM

1,825 posts, read 5,318,229 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by von949 View Post
Is Zappos suppose to be hiring soon or did they already do all of their hiring?
They have a bunch of jobs posted still. Bring at least a 4 year degree plus relevant experience. The positive buzz they have earned makes for fierce competition.

http://about.zappos.com/jobs/jobs-za...open-positions
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2012, 10:08 AM

7,112 posts, read 13,172,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danknee View Post
They have a bunch of jobs posted still. Bring at least a 4 year degree plus relevant experience. The positive buzz they have earned makes for fierce competition.

That's quite a bit of jobs still available. Hopefully most of those jobs can go to locals.

Old 01-16-2012, 12:59 PM

6 posts, read 10,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danknee View Post

Agreed. I have heard this is a fantastic company to work for, if you can get your foot in the door. But with all of the buzz, you really have to be ready to impress. I remember hearing about Zappos a year or two ago when they made news after a woman made a "hire me" video for them. And then I just found this video about their hiring practices, very interesting stuff: Highlight: Zappos

Old 01-16-2012, 04:42 PM

1,631 posts, read 3,955,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mawilson View Post
Hello Everyone, My family and I are considering moving to Vegas to escape the cold weather of where we are from. I am curious how the job market is in LV? I am working now as a drafter and I also have a side business that works the best in the summer time since it is a exterior based/concrete decoration business. I draft as a Civil drafter for a engineering and Land Surveying Company. Does LV have a good job market?

This link maybe helpful.
[SIZE=3]Nevada Builder Exam Prep[/SIZE]
Commercial and Residential Licenses
CD's, Online, Practice Exams

www.mycontractorslicense.com

Old 01-16-2012, 05:34 PM

1,376 posts, read 3,086,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 license to sell View Post
This link maybe helpful.
[SIZE=3]Nevada Builder Exam Prep[/SIZE]
Commercial and Residential Licenses
CD's, Online, Practice Exams

www.mycontractorslicense.com
someone bumped an old thread OP was almost 4 years ago. He probably found something or is living in the tunnels.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas