Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2015, 11:41 AM

499 posts, read 1,064,795 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter-rabbit View Post
Am I the only who doesn't think anything special with Taco El Gordo? The beef tongue was bland. No seasoning. Nothing.
The Al Pastor taco with all the fixings(including pineapple) is their most popular item on the menu because it is delicious. I only eat there for the Al Pastor tacos.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2015, 05:51 PM

47 posts, read 67,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ft_chief View Post
The Al Pastor taco with all the fixings(including pineapple) is their most popular item on the menu because it is delicious. I only eat there for the Al Pastor tacos.
You should broaden your menu. The Azteca is insane and I love the burnt, smoky carne asada. Especially on a smoky tostada. The only thing I don't love at Tacos El Gordo is the fries.

Old 01-09-2015, 06:22 PM

12,600 posts, read 9,448,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ft_chief View Post
My favorite Mexican restaurant has opened their new location at Cheyenne and Losee Rd in North Las Vegas.
Tacos El Gordo has closed their restaurant on LV Blvd near the Wynn. The location might have changed but the food is still delicious. Tacos Al Pastor with the works is a must when visiting. For all you NLV haters, there is a location on Charleston near Downtown LV.
That Tijuana like joint next to the Wynn/Encore did not belong there. Amazed at how many people would come from Mexico to Vegas and head to a place like home vs trying something new....and it wasn't that it was cheap. The portions were small and rather high priced for what it was. The loud music and ambience just sucked.
Glad the left the strip and never saw the hype

Old 01-15-2015, 04:40 PM

66 posts, read 110,003 times
Talking Tacos

We go to Robertos every Wednesday and have the best tasting chicken tacos.
The best thing is that they are only $1.00 all day Wednesday. So yummy!

Old 01-15-2015, 05:03 PM

1,384 posts, read 1,695,200 times
I second this! Happy Wednesdays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyat62 View Post
We go to Robertos every Wednesday and have the best tasting chicken tacos.
The best thing is that they are only $1.00 all day Wednesday. So yummy!

Old 01-24-2015, 12:10 AM

21 posts, read 32,088 times
Pepe's Tacos is pretty legit. They sell menudo 7 days a week. The 3 tacos plate with beans, rice and lettuce is my go to meal. You can also get good tacos at the Mariana's grocery stores. They really pile on the meat inside the tacos. Plus they sell taquitos, tamales, and a wide variety of other Mexican dishes.

Old 01-24-2015, 04:35 PM

2,581 posts, read 2,780,232 times
This is really making me hungry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas