Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2014, 07:45 AM

428 posts, read 809,709 times

Advertisements

No crime statistics on Enterprise NV so I am asking here in case anybody can comment. How safe is Enterprise compared to say Henderson or Boulder City? A friend an i are considering moving to the vegas area and renting a house for a year to try it out (escape MN cold long winters). I want to be in a safe area (crime index here where i live in MN is 300 so anything at or below that would be nice. Prefer safer areas near Vegas, and I know nothing about Enterprise safety.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2014, 11:25 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,749,537 times
I live in Enterprise, in Mountains Edge, furthest development south, and one night we accidentally left the garage door open all night, in the morning, all was safe

It feels very safe and somewhat deserted out here. Building homes all around.

Old 07-05-2014, 11:42 AM

165 posts, read 209,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
I live in Enterprise, in Mountains Edge, furthest development south, and one night we accidentally left the garage door open all night, in the morning, all was safe

I'm not far from you, in the same part of town anyhow. The worst that I have seen on my street so far is a couple of houses and cars got egged by kids.

Old 07-05-2014, 11:46 AM

499 posts, read 1,059,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe_obody999 View Post
No crime statistics on Enterprise NV so I am asking here in case anybody can comment. How safe is Enterprise compared to say Henderson or Boulder City? A friend an i are considering moving to the vegas area and renting a house for a year to try it out (escape MN cold long winters). I want to be in a safe area (crime index here where i live in MN is 300 so anything at or below that would be nice. Prefer safer areas near Vegas, and I know nothing about Enterprise safety.
Based on your criteria, I would be looking for houses in Henderson south of 215. Boulder City is also safe but a 20-25 min drive from Las Vegas.

Old 07-05-2014, 07:50 PM

5,314 posts, read 7,782,804 times
You won't find much, as no one refers to "Enterprise, NV". It's not really a town, it's just a part of Las Vegas.

Old 07-05-2014, 09:44 PM

171 posts, read 218,930 times
Quote:

I live in ME, too and have done that (left the garage door open all night) many times, nothing happened. Maybe I am lucky. I wanted the garage door open to let the heat out during the hot summer, but often forgot to close it before bed time. I finally installed a door in the garage to the backyard and keep it open all night with the backyard gate locked.

Old 07-05-2014, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe_obody999 View Post
Enterprise covers most SW area of the valley including zip 87141, 139, 178, 179, etc. Here is a map might help.

http://www.donohueteam.com/Crime/Bas...rime%20map.gif

Old 07-06-2014, 09:35 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,749,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomKBL View Post
I live in ME, too and have done that (left the garage door open all night) many times, nothing happened. Maybe I am lucky. I wanted the garage door open to let the heat out during the hot summer, but often forgot to close it before bed time. I finally installed a door in the garage to the backyard and keep it open all night with the backyard gate locked.
I never see police cars patrolling down here...

Old 07-06-2014, 04:32 PM

Quote:
I never see police cars patrolling down here...
I did called ME security patrol once to stop a late night party on my street; they responded very quickly, showed up within 2 mins and stopped the party. I was very happy for that, but they did warn me that if they couldn't stop the party then I had to call police.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas