Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-16-2013, 08:10 AM

117 posts, read 146,066 times

Advertisements

Anybody know anything about this sub-division?

Any info would be helpful.

Also -- I'm sure most of you will laugh at this, but since I don't know, gotta ask. How does UPS/Fed-Ex (for example) deliver when you're in a gated community?

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2013, 10:57 AM

7,112 posts, read 13,156,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverChicagoWeather View Post

Also -- I'm sure most of you will laugh at this, but since I don't know, gotta ask. How does UPS/Fed-Ex (for example) deliver when you're in a gated community?

Like this.

FedEx Delivery Goes Terribly Wrong - YouTube

Old 02-17-2013, 10:00 AM

1,460 posts, read 2,808,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverChicagoWeather View Post

I'm not a huge fan for that HOA

Excellence management. Had a few fights with them :P

Actually the gatekeeper Autumn was the problem. Who likes their HOA though?

Old 02-17-2013, 10:25 AM

1,062 posts, read 1,808,046 times
Most gated communities have a box with the numbers to put in to open the gate. They also have a name section to which rings into your house phone and you can activate the gate from your house. The post office and etc have a code they use to get in or as lots of people do they piggy back someone else who is going in. If you or anyone else is going to ship stuff in tell the shipper it is a gated community so they can contact you on how to enter. I know if fed ex or ups can not get in they leave the can not deliver note on the entry key box so you can contact them on a delivery time. Hopefully you go in and out of the gate to see this. I pefer to have them call me first before delivery.

Old 02-18-2013, 09:30 AM

omg Van - lol.

Old 02-18-2013, 09:31 AM

Thank you all for your responses, I really appreciate them.

Old 12-16-2013, 07:48 AM

371 posts, read 940,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exaday View Post
I'm not a huge fan for that HOA

Excellence management. Had a few fights with them :P

Actually the gatekeeper Autumn was the problem. Who likes their HOA though?

I am looking at a house that's in Prominence Aliante, the house was built by Astoria in 2006 and it got arroyo in the back of the house. So far I like the house but you don't like the HOA there? exactly what's the problem are they very strict? oh is there a way to read HOA's rules and regulation before you make the offer? I think the 7 days due-diligence maybe not enough because I would like to talk to people and do more research about the HOA.

also how are the houses by Astoria? good builds? any problems with them? thanks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas