Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2012, 11:46 PM

69 posts, read 144,215 times

Advertisements

Hello everyone! We will be relocating there soon and in the house hunting phase! I have all the schools my daughter likes listed with their programs, clubs, activities etc.... but for some reason I keep getting errors on GVHS Page saying has internet issues! So, is there ANYONE who can help me with this who has a child in the school, or knows anyone? I would greatly appreciate it! My daughter has bad knees and been through TOO much PT for me to put her back in sports, even though she loves softball! THANKS SO MUCH!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2012, 10:33 PM

550 posts, read 638,733 times
I don't know a ton about GVHS but I do know they are big in their music/band department. They recently marched in the Tournament of Roses Parade I believe.

Is this the link you used, because it is working now.....
Green Valley High School

Good luck!

Old 06-16-2012, 05:11 AM

261 posts, read 423,405 times
From the link.

Quote:
The Green Valley High School Music Department was named a Grammy Gold Signature School for the 2011-2012 school year. This great honor is awarded to six schools from 22,000 applicants across the country. The award winners are determined by the level of performance by its many ensembles (choirs, bands, orchestras), by the number of students involved in the programs, and by the amount of support this department receives. Green Valley was the only comprehensive school to receive this honor this year. This is the second time that our school has received a Grammy Award.

We are very proud of our students for their high level of commitment to excellence. They consistently work very hard, and continue to achieve and reach higher musical heights.
I know there are a few posts discussing high schools, anyone have anything good or bad to say about Green Valley HS recently?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas