Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2011, 03:04 PM

65 posts, read 137,281 times

Advertisements

I am flying in and out of Las Vegas tomorrow for business, and I have 2.5 hours to rent the car, eat lunch at Bellagio, make an obligatory walk through Tourneau in Ceasars Forum Shops, and then make it over to west Sahara. Which parking lot do you suggest would be the easiest and fastest?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2011, 03:06 PM

3,977 posts, read 7,637,165 times
Valet it in Bellagio, Rolex's are small so you can carry them.

Jonathan

Old 10-23-2011, 03:43 PM

422 posts, read 1,084,641 times
I could be your chauffeur. I'm reasonable.

Old 10-23-2011, 04:10 PM

10,864 posts, read 16,989,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin98103 View Post
I am flying in and out of Las Vegas tomorrow for business, and I have 2.5 hours to rent the car, eat lunch at Bellagio, make an obligatory walk through Tourneau in Ceasars Forum Shops, and then make it over to west Sahara. Which parking lot do you suggest would be the easiest and fastest?
If you need a car to carry your haul away from Tourneau, I have two questions:

1) Is this some sort of Ocean's 11 type caper? (And I mean the REAL Ocean's 11. Sammy Davis Jr., NOT Don Cheadle.)

2) Need a bag man?

Old 10-23-2011, 04:38 PM

579 posts, read 997,366 times
To me, the best place to park is Cosmopolitan. It is within walking distance of Bellagio and Caesar's, the parking deck is perfect in that it is below the hotel, not behind it. There is plenty of parking and when you leave you can cross I-15 on Harmon without an exit and without having to deal with the strip and zigzag to W Tropicana. Then you go to Decatur/Jone or whatever N/S road you need and head north to West Sahara.

Old 10-23-2011, 05:14 PM

102 posts, read 256,129 times
Sorry, but due to the location of rental cars at the airport (it is not onsite), I don't think this is doable in t his time frame. I would also park with the valet at Bellagio but try to stretch out the schedule by an hour if you can.

Old 10-23-2011, 05:49 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,105,648 times
taxicab

Old 10-23-2011, 06:09 PM

102 posts, read 256,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
taxicab
Much better idea!

Old 10-23-2011, 06:39 PM

65 posts, read 137,281 times
Thanks for the ideas everybody. I don't know what some of you are implying with heists and Rolexes, I just need to pick up a couple of Zeniths that match the new Maybach, there is some mustard that needs handed out of a window and I'd like to be ready.

I remember reading here about what a good deal Bellagio vallet is, I can't remember if I've ever even used one. What is a good tip? I can't really do a taxi because I need to drive around a bit after this, and the Cosmo sounds good, but it looks like Harmon does not go through west of the freeway, or did you mean take Harmon and then south to Tropicana? I had initially thought Ceasars parking, and then take Industrial to Twain to get across the highway, but I've never parked there.

Thanks again...

Old 10-23-2011, 06:46 PM

579 posts, read 997,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin98103 View Post
Thanks for the ideas everybody. I don't know what some of you are implying with heists and Rolexes, I just need to pick up a couple of Zeniths that match the new Maybach, there is some mustard that needs handed out of a window and I'd like to be ready.

I remember reading here about what a good deal Bellagio vallet is, I can't remember if I've ever even used one. What is a good tip? I can't really do a taxi because I need to drive around a bit after this, and the Cosmo sounds good, but it looks like Harmon does not go through west of the freeway, or did you mean take Harmon and then south to Tropicana? I had initially thought Ceasars parking, and then take Industrial to Twain to get across the highway, but I've never parked there.

Thanks again...
Harmon has an overpass at the highway. There is a way to zigzag to Dean Martin I believe but it has been a while. If you cross over I-15 on Harmon you then turn left on Polaris and it pops you out west of I-15 on Trop.

As for Caesar's, their parking garage is a nightmare. It is hard to find parking spaces, slow to navigate and then when you do you park you are so far from the strip you are walking forever. The positive there is that you can take the Twain underpass at Industrial up to Valley View and be on your way to the west.

I don't do valet so no answer there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas