Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2011, 05:56 PM

12,686 posts, read 36,359,111 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
BUZZZZ do remember, right after Circus Circus opened, the girl walking up to the fountains, droppin her clothes and walking into the pool to cool off?

Pictures were in the paper cause Bob Patrick happened to be driving by....so he claimed..I always thought he set it up.

I was shooting publicity stills of Cashmere [lead dancer in Nudes in the Night] she was wearing a fishnet body stocking and an emerald green cape...I asked her to drop the cape [assuming that there were three pasties.] NEVER ASSume anything.

People turned and looked and kept right on walking.
That sounds familiar but I have CRS. Knowing Bob Patrick I wouldn't put that past him. Speaking of Bob, is he still around?

Had a similar experience doing a commercial for the Stardust one time. They sent over a showgirl with one of her costumes, and my next door neighbor, a male dancer, was with her. (He was a nice young man from Kentucky, with a nice young wife, and a kid, which I always thought was a strange combo.) Anyway, they didn't ask for the dressing room, they just started undressing her, and putting on her costume right in the middle of the studio. Suddenly we had several male, non-production employees, checking the lighting.

Is this a great town or what?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2011, 06:10 PM

1,374 posts, read 2,435,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 30STM View Post
call your local sheriffs office before you end up shackled in the nude. then again that may be up your alley
I must say most police officers are quite reasonable. They always give you warning before they take any actions, especially for minor offenses. So you can just put on cloth when they come.
I wouldn't worry about it though. Public nudity is an offense, but I don't think private nudity is.

Old 08-26-2011, 08:24 AM

14,229 posts, read 30,038,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaggerLee22 View Post
15 foot walls?
Did you add that yourself? That must be nice.
Sounds like a prison---but it is private.
AAny more info on the wall height?
No, there's no razor wire on top. The walls were there when I bought the house and that's one of the reasons I liked it. Totally private back yard.

One of the best things about the house!

Old 08-26-2011, 08:35 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,117,748 times
Last I heard of Bob he was off in hollywierd making movies of dubious content

I used to run the Photo Lab for Cashman at the Stardust....it was backstage thru the dressing area.....and they ACTUALLY paid me to work there

Old 08-26-2011, 08:42 AM

930 posts, read 1,818,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by olecapt View Post
Skinny dipping is a well established Las Vegas tradition.

Having a nice looking neighbor who skinny dips can increase the value of the house next door. I kid you not.

I don't think they could get the cops to handle the call unless a lot more was involved than mere nakedness.

had a dancer rent the house next to ours where we used to live one year. she would come home early in the morning with some of her dancer friends and hang out in the back yard with little or no clothing. two story houses all around but didnt bother them at all.... or me for that matter , but I did wonder about kids in the neighborhood seeing something that they shouldnt.

Old 08-26-2011, 08:45 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,117,748 times
yeh....the kids in the neighborhood shold go over behind the shed with Suzie like WE had to do

Old 08-26-2011, 10:48 AM

1,374 posts, read 2,435,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
yeh....the kids in the neighborhood shold go over behind the shed with Suzie like WE had to do
or just tell the kids to close their eyes.

Old 08-26-2011, 06:53 PM

1,282 posts, read 1,904,450 times
Yes so long as you have a privacy fence you can do what you wish naked. After all this is a place where trucks drive around day and night with huge billboards that scream HOT BABES TO YOUR ROOM on them. We don't get hung up over nude people here.

Old 08-26-2011, 06:57 PM

1,282 posts, read 1,904,450 times
Of course if this guy lives next door, you may have problems

Lakeview Terrace Scene - That Is Not Ok - YouTube

Old 08-31-2012, 12:18 PM

1 posts, read 2,572 times
I can only reply based on the laws in my state(TN) and from cases i have actually seen in the local news. So,here goes. If you are a male & anyone sees you naked,or thinks that you could be naked,no matter where you are,chances are,they will call the cops & you will be arrested,no questions asked. There have been a few cases on the news in just the last month where a guy was simply seen nude in his back yard,and he was arrested for indecent exposure. They really frown upon nudity here,no matter if you are doing anything "obscene" or not. Just the mere fact that you are naked where people might possibly catch a glimpse of you is considered 1 of the worst acts of human kind...around here. On the news they even talk smack about the nudist,every time,like the guy is some kind of animal. It's really disturbing to watch. They acted like that 1 guy was the devil himself...the one they called "the naked gardener." On the other hand,i have witnessed a female strip completely nude,infront of the police station only to see the cops whistle & make that "woohoo!" gesture before forcing themselves to finally go back inside after telling the girl,"We gotta go,but have a nice day,darlin'!" Yea,they still say darlin',& in that really obnoxious redneck way too. Anyway,rule of thumb...if ur a guy,keep it covered or go to jail. That's it. No if's,and's,or buts,they will take your ass...to...jail. I wish it were different,but sadly...it's not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas