Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2011, 07:21 PM

15,756 posts, read 38,227,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadManofBethesda View Post
I agree with you 100%.

I, too, can't believe how blind the posters on this thread are. They keep ignoring the simple facts and continue to respond to a troll using an alias who created a gimmick account created earlier today for the sole purpose of disrupting this forum. Amazingly, they actually believe your story. I'm sure you are quite amused at all of the outrage and gnashing of teeth that you've caused.

To you, sir, I say well done and mission accomplished. At least you had the decency to confine your trolling to this one thread. Thank you.

MMoB out.
You know MMB has a good point. I suggest we adopt a rule that nobody plays until 10 posts and 3 days.

When someone puts one of these up the first regular declares "10 posts/3days"
And we ignore it until the OP complies.

At least make them pay an upfront tax.

Old 08-04-2011, 07:21 PM

12,908 posts, read 28,014,708 times
wonder if he still has a job in Boston....not!

Old 08-04-2011, 07:31 PM

1,966 posts, read 4,344,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikiman View Post
Golfinnova this city just reeks of unhappiness and illness. It's plastic. Keep lying to yourself but STOP lying to others.
What a nightmare this place is. There is nothing here for the living, only those who are already dead. If your soul is already completely crushed, you will love it here because you will be among your people. Come to Vegas and die.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, thanks for the laughs.

Regards,
The Zombies!!!!

Old 08-04-2011, 07:35 PM

13 posts, read 26,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by airics View Post
wonder if he still has a job in Boston....not!
I can care less about the job right now, I just want to get out from Vegas alive with my family. What makes this place such a hell hole? The lack of culture, the self-centered nature of the people, the god-forsaken unbearably hot summers, its lack of community, and lots more. Its like the scorching sun fries people's brain cells. This place is like a petri dish that harvests any and everything undesireable. Like a festering wound that just oozes and oozes thick, smelly yellow pus. I can't stand this place!It seems to attract the worse of the worst. Like everybody who couldn't make it elswhere just came here to project their ineptitude on the rest of us.Did I say I hate this place?!

Old 08-04-2011, 07:39 PM

10,864 posts, read 17,006,314 times
Hey, do me a favor kikiman/whatever your handle was yesterday/whatever your handle was the day before that.

Please learn to use your ENTER key. It breaks up your thoughts into easy to digest chunks.

Writing a 500-word article about how much you hate Vegas without adequate punctuation or paragraph breaks gets a little tiring, besides the vast amount of run-on sentences make reading your diatribe tedious in the extreme thus leading to migraine headaches for everyone on this fine forum who has to read your "I hate Vegas" posts over and over again, becoming out of breath trying to keep up with your disjointed train of thought, which presumably, derailed shortly after leaving the station.

Old 08-04-2011, 07:40 PM

3,977 posts, read 7,644,081 times
OK, I have sat on this awhile, and a few observations...

1) Kikiman, this is your 12th post, It should be your 612th post.
Why are you posting here AFTER the fact, why haven't you been here GETTING ADVICE?

2) So lets get this right, you are there three months, already have a job, for a decent wage (in vegas) and you are complaining?

3) you hate Las Vegas, but your only here THREE MONTHS? did you meet your wife on a street corner and thought HEY LETS GET MARRIED? no you dated (years?) till you decided you wanted to spend the rest of your life together. But you don't do that for your home?

FOOL

Your telling everyone you hate this place, and everyone is telling you they love it.

One of us is wrong

Jonathan

Old 08-04-2011, 07:41 PM

13 posts, read 26,799 times
And to all the people who are born and raised in Vegas....there are better, more honest, decent, fun, and beautiful cities out there to live. Get there now! Dont waste your life trying to survive in a city that only destroys your life. IF you want the LORD to keep loving you don't move to a place called Sin CIty. Do you really want to be a 50 year old raisin? I have seen some older people that would make a lovely handbag!

Old 08-04-2011, 07:46 PM

Oh my, now we're bringing in THE LORD

Reminds of the old days with Ernest Angley the televangelist, prior to Benny Hinn. You should be gone from that Vegas Sin Ha-Ha. LMAO.

Old 08-04-2011, 07:47 PM

Default Note to Scirocco22!!

Rocco,

I propose this thread be closed as it serves no purpose.

Thanks,
Golfinnova

Old 08-04-2011, 07:56 PM

1,062 posts, read 1,809,438 times
I believe Kikiman does not even live in Vegas. He is just trying to jerk every ones chain and get some cheap jollys doing so. He should be removed from the form enough is enough
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas