Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2010, 07:40 PM

8,420 posts, read 4,588,907 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz View Post
It is an example of her faulty thinking.

Your Church Lady example is from your own paranoia.
Are you even trying to make sense?

The far left are already calling her the Church Lady, I didn't make that up.

Old 10-15-2010, 07:42 PM

1,966 posts, read 4,346,041 times
The over/under is 10 more posts before the thread gets moved to the political forum. I'm taking the under

Old 10-15-2010, 09:19 PM

968 posts, read 2,064,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trash Can View Post
Sorry, she may be scary and useless, but he has to go.
Scary, not useless, but dangerous.

Old 10-15-2010, 09:22 PM

848 posts, read 1,725,713 times
What has the nutcase done at the Nevada Legislature to improve the lives of Nevadans. What is her track record at the Nevada Legislature when it comes to bringing in jobs and new industries for Nevada, does she have any? If she cannot even deliver at the State level, it will be far worse at the National level, the nutcase will be nothing but a bench warmer.

My vote goes to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid this coming election.

Old 10-15-2010, 10:16 PM

901 posts, read 1,901,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swigchow View Post
Scary, not useless, but dangerous.
Scary and useless were olecapt's words used to describe her, not mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhiker1o View Post
What has the nutcase done at the Nevada Legislature to improve the lives of Nevadans. What is her track record at the Nevada Legislature when it comes to bringing in jobs and new industries for Nevada, does she have any? If she cannot even deliver at the State level, it will be far worse at the National level, the nutcase will be nothing but a bench warmer.

My vote goes to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid this coming election.
Please tell me what good things Reid has done lately. Nobody on the loon-train wants to talk about Zero and his merry band of moron's accomplishments the last two years. That $800B economic stimulus worked out real well here in NV, didn't it? How are your healthcare premiums looking these days? Who's going to pay for any new "benefits"? Please don't tell me the govt because we all know that they don't have their own money. The list goes on and on.

As previously mentioned, Angle may have extreme views but she won't get anything done in DC by herself. That's fine by me - the country seems to do best when the politicians do nothing. The way I see it is that the objective here is not so much about electing her, but more about getting rid of him and stopping this train wreck before it's too late. YMMV.

Old 10-15-2010, 10:32 PM

Easy to play the blame game but tell us what has the nutcase done for Nevadans while she was at the Nevada Legislature. Keep in mind we have a white thrash useless Repukeblican Governor, a white thrash Repukeblican Senator who are both cheaters and liars, who both have not really done anything but give embarassment for the State of Nevada.

With gaming all over the world and Vegas no longer has the edge it once had with gambling/tourism, it is good to have a Senator who will bring in new Green industries to supplement tourism and mining as a source of livelihood for Nevadans. Many of us want to be enlightened exactly what has the nutcase done during her stint at the Nevada Legislature that can directly benefit Nevadans or that has benefited Nevadans.

Old 10-15-2010, 10:40 PM

10,494 posts, read 27,273,236 times
Quote:
Easy to play the blame game but tell us what has the nutcase done for Nevadans while she was at the Nevada Legislature. Keep in mind we have a white thrash useless Repukeblican Governor, a white thrash Repukeblican Senator who are both cheaters and liars, who both have not really done anything but give embarassment for the State of Nevada.

With gaming all over the world and Vegas no longer has the edge it once had with gambling/tourism, it is good to have a Senator who will bring in new Green industries to supplement tourism and mining as a source of livelihood for Nevadans. Many of us want to be enlightened exactly what has the nutcase done during her stint at the Nevada Legislature that can directly benefit Nevadans or that has benefited Nevadans.
Hmm, playing the race card now. It is against white people such as me no less. Your posts are now null and void IMO.

Old 10-15-2010, 10:55 PM

Oh my apologies if you do not agree that Ensign and Gibbons are white thrash, within my family and peers they are both thrash, white thrash, but then again we all have different standards in life, some better than others.

Old 10-15-2010, 11:11 PM

2,557 posts, read 4,573,917 times
I like how heated people get discussing politics as if the politicians running were their family members. I just got 7 fliers in the mail both bashing certain candidates and praising the same ones. It has really reached the point of ridiculousness. I think the general public that aren't swayed by the diarrhea coming out of their mouths is currently stalled wondering how to deal with all these situations where both candidates are garbage. I attribute half of these arguments to nothing more than misdirected frustration over the current system and people grasping at straws to defend blurry political lines and halfwit candidates.

Old 10-15-2010, 11:12 PM

88 posts, read 258,359 times
Quote:
With gaming all over the world and Vegas no longer has the edge it once had with gambling/tourism, it is good to have a Senator who will bring in new Green industries to supplement tourism and mining as a source of livelihood for Nevadans.
Vegas made the shift from being the gambling capital to the entertainment capital quite awhile ago.

Green jobs? Please. I agree that it would be great for NV to develop other industries besides tourism. Pretending that there are magical green jobs out there just waiting for Harry Reid to bring them to us is ridiculous. If there are legitimate new energy jobs out there then the way to get them here in NV is to remove government red tape and minimize taxes so that new companies will want to start up here. That's exactly what Angle supports. Reid might promise green jobs, but they will be the fictitious kind, created using taxpayer money. They won't last and will prolong the recession (and likely make it worse as more people would move here) as soon as the funding is cut off.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
View detailed profiles of: