Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2010, 11:25 AM

10,494 posts, read 27,283,910 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasto View Post
I honestly think it's sad that Reid and Angle are all we have to choose from. Thier both idiots! I look at it like this...shall I vote for the jack***** who ,surprsingly, holds a lot of power with the majority...or the moron who will be just another peon in the herd?
I can agree with this. There are issues I vehemently disagree with Angle on, one being abortion. I even heard she is for alcohol prohibition. The fact is Angle is the lesser of two evils, and by a large degree as far I am concerned. Reid is nothing but an establishment commi democrat. He is a CFR member. The CFR is the main proponents of the new world order. The fact that Angle is one of the few politicians (such as Ron Paul) is NOT a member of the CFR, makes her standout as the best choice for our country by far. To prove how much of a total scumbag Harry Reid is, he has been recently heavily pushing for the dream act. That made me lose what little respect I had for him.

Old 10-15-2010, 11:31 AM

3,422 posts, read 10,915,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by airics View Post
i'm going to vote this week.. because believe it or not, i got summoned to Jury duty! and the date.. Election day!
I smell a conspiracy

Old 10-15-2010, 12:43 PM
GLS

1,985 posts, read 5,385,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
...... NOW there is a viable alternative

KERMIT FOR SENATOR

but wait...that would mean that miss piggy would be would be speaker of the house....OH WAIT...she already is.

Just so you keep them straight.....Kermit is the "Green" candidate. Also, Miss Piggy would make no impact in the House, since there is already too much Pork coming out of there.

Old 10-15-2010, 01:16 PM

23,861 posts, read 24,160,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
My favorite part was when Reid couldn't even answer a simple yes or no question with a yes or no. Even when the mod asked him a second time! Priceless.
Wait, strike that. I just remembered when the mod asked each candidate if they would support making English the official language of the U.S., and Reid answered, "It's already the official language," which is, of course, completely wrong.

MAJOR screw-up on his part.

Old 10-15-2010, 01:30 PM

990 posts, read 1,658,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Wait, strike that. I just remembered when the mod asked each candidate if they would support making English the official language of the U.S., and Reid answered, "It's already the official language," which is, of course, completely wrong.

MAJOR screw-up on his part.
What makes that a "Major screw-up?" There are so many issues more important than this.

There is no official language of the U.S. but it is the unofficial language.

Old 10-15-2010, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
I can agree with this. There are issues I vehemently disagree with Angle on, one being abortion. I even heard she is for alcohol prohibition. The fact is Angle is the lesser of two evils, and by a large degree as far I am concerned. Reid is nothing but an establishment commi democrat. He is a CFR member. The CFR is the main proponents of the new world order. The fact that Angle is one of the few politicians (such as Ron Paul) is NOT a member of the CFR, makes her standout as the best choice for our country by far. To prove how much of a total scumbag Harry Reid is, he has been recently heavily pushing for the dream act. That made me lose what little respect I had for him.
Anyone who loves and respects women does not vote for the candidate that would revoke women's rights to their own health care decisions.

Old 10-15-2010, 01:34 PM

2,557 posts, read 4,575,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz View Post
What makes that a "Major screw-up?" There are so many issues more important than this.

There is no official language of the U.S. but it is the unofficial language.

I agree. I think if you polled average Americans, 9 out of 10 would also answer that way. It's a small technicality but I hope everyone is learning Spanish because that's the direction our official language is heading.

Old 10-15-2010, 01:46 PM

10,494 posts, read 27,283,910 times
Quote:
Anyone who loves and respects women does not vote for the candidate that would revoke women's rights to their own health care decisions.
I am totally with the liberals when it comes to abortion (as I said earlier). Sharron Angle does not have the power to reverse Roe vs Wade so I am not concerned. I could say the same thing about Reid since He, Obama and Pelosi forced this horrible health bill down our throats. Here it is:

Anyone who loves and respects the American public does not vote for the candidate that forced the American public to purchase health insurance from corrupt private companies which is totally unconstitutional.

Tazz, you are my friend but we have opposing viewpoints on this. I am not trying to pick a fight, just offering my side is all.

Old 10-15-2010, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unf0rgiven6262 View Post
I agree. I think if you polled average Americans, 9 out of 10 would also answer that way. It's a small technicality but I hope everyone is learning Spanish because that's the direction our official language is heading.
Knowledge is power. The powerful will realize that biligualism is a necessary tool. I encourage all my family members to learn as much spanish as possible.

Sitting around and being grumpy about the changing face of the U.S. is counter productive.

Old 10-15-2010, 01:52 PM

23,861 posts, read 24,160,330 times
Quote:
What makes that a "Major screw-up?"
He's been a U.S. Senator for what, three decades? And he doesn't know that one basic, fundamental fact about our country? Even after all the hoopla that's been generated about it in the past several years?

Sorry, but yes, that's a MAJOR screw up.

Quote:
There are so many issues more important than this.
Sure, but the facts are the facts, and Dirty Harry doesn't know the basics. Makes me wonder exactly what he's spending his time doing, besides looking for more donations to increase the size of his already massive and record-breaking campaign fund.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
View detailed profiles of: