Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2010, 08:35 AM

2,017 posts, read 5,351,428 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barking Spider View Post
And it doesn't get that hot in Phoenix either.
Does it rain there????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2010, 04:40 PM

3 posts, read 7,962 times
Hello,

New Guy here...I am relocating to Knoxville TN in August and have found a variety of homes for sale. There is one in particular that I am interested in looking at and I wandered if anyone can tell me more about the neighborhood and attractions.

The area I am referring to is in zip code 37917 and the property is located off of Woodbine Ave. I am moving from Charlotte NC.

Any takers?

Thanks.

Old 06-30-2010, 06:16 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,446,083 times
Hi All! Havent stopped in in a very long time....so here I am! Hope all my buds in Knoxville are doing good and enjoying the summer.

Creature I cant help you but if you want to know about Woodbine here (FL)... lots of nice homes with a big price tag, rather snotty neighbors to fuss at you too.

Has anyone heard from Gem or Babette?

Old 06-30-2010, 06:55 AM

22,584 posts, read 54,311,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Hi All! Havent stopped in in a very long time....so here I am! Hope all my buds in Knoxville are doing good and enjoying the summer.

Creature I cant help you but if you want to know about Woodbine here (FL)... lots of nice homes with a big price tag, rather snotty neighbors to fuss at you too.

Great here. Husband and I are mired in a new venture and running around like crazy.

Still watching your house down the street!

I hear from Gem every so often. She's a Facebook friend and I have her on speed dial in case of emergency. In fact, I need to give her update on the new venture. She's still stuck in Georgia, bless her heart. Yuck.

Old 06-30-2010, 07:03 AM

Hey Hik! What is the house doing? Tell Gem I was thinking about her and that I am sorry she too is stuck. Yuck is not the word I was saying, lol...you are too nice. Hope that venture is a huge success for you two but just remember to take a few minutes to breath!

I actually thought I was gonna get to move and then the bubble burst yet again. Had a lady come in 3 weeks ago and said she wanted the place, blah blah blah then she never showed up for the contracts and not a word since! Talk about being upset...ohhh yahhh, I was mad.

Old 06-30-2010, 10:06 AM

22,584 posts, read 54,311,326 times
Quote:
Hey Hik! What is the house doing? Tell Gem I was thinking about her and that I am sorry she too is stuck. Yuck is not the word I was saying, lol...you are too nice. Hope that venture is a huge success for you two but just remember to take a few minutes to breath!

I actually thought I was gonna get to move and then the bubble burst yet again. Had a lady come in 3 weeks ago and said she wanted the place, blah blah blah then she never showed up for the contracts and not a word since! Talk about being upset...ohhh yahhh, I was mad.
Wow. That is HORRIBLE. What is wrong with some people?

The house is rented out to the same peeps, I think.

Old 06-30-2010, 10:12 AM

2,017 posts, read 5,351,428 times
Hey Cowgirl,(Painter)
Things are just hectic and busy here with us. The days fly by and sometimes I'm still at the computer saying where did the day go?
Still got my fingers crossed you'll get home to Tn.
Pam

Old 06-30-2010, 11:03 AM

3,897 posts, read 1,228,627 times
Quote:

Hey Girl!! I'm still around, just staying busy with my 'extreme couponing' and scrapbooking! Plus, now that I've discovered Facebook, I spend way too much time over there!!

Sorry that things haven't worked out yet for you to get up here, but we're still keeping the light on for you!!

Old 07-06-2010, 08:31 PM

74 posts, read 174,019 times
Default Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebette View Post
Hey Girl!! I'm still around, just staying busy with my 'extreme couponing' and scrapbooking! Plus, now that I've discovered Facebook, I spend way too much time over there!!

Sorry that things haven't worked out yet for you to get up here, but we're still keeping the light on for you!!

I almost forgot how to used this forum just wanted to make sure this is Bebette this is Tenn Sr how are yu. I am on FB a lot now too and the Diabetes K9 forum to helped my lab Baby. We have been trying too moved back to Fla but, can't sell my house so we took it off the market will be putting it up for rent if anyone is interested. I still been going thru eye surgery's that's why I haven't been on I had five total since last April to save my eye I loss 80% vision now I have too have the eyelid fixed it is hendering my sight I have left so Tn has not been good for me. I'm still here if anyone wants to chat. I think Alice forgot me I email her but, never heard anything back is she still on. Take care everyone.

Old 07-18-2010, 09:33 AM

How are my favorite TN friends this day? Hate that this thread has just about come to a screeching halt! Where are you all hiding these days anyway?
Babette, What is extreme couponing? dont tell me you figured out how to buy a month's groceries on $10, lol....I tried this once upon a life time ago, didn't happen.
Pam, How is Wild Bill doing these days? Are you still playing games for all hours?
Hik, Hope the "venture" is going strong, are you opened up? How is RE doing there? I still cruise around the mls site and it seems that prices are going up and houses are selling fairly quick. Have to say the oil mess here is hurting us even more.
Gem, If you are peaking in ....HELLO!
Bones...Oh Bones are you hiding in the hills or throwing rocks around?
Well as you see lots of questions and no good news from me...sorry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville