Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Kingsport - Johnson City - Bristol
 [Register]
Kingsport - Johnson City - Bristol The Tri-Cities area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 07:42 PM

218 posts, read 417,090 times

Advertisements

This is really sick. I first read the story and thought ... how strange that only dobbie's were taken. Now I think that Mouse is right... I hope the judge throws her under the jail. How terrible is this..... So stupid!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2010, 07:53 PM

7,280 posts, read 21,312,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamoshika View Post
Hmmm....from this story, between using the word "alleged missing" and the statement that the Shelter removed 20 dogs after Thursdays fake police report....it almost seems like there are no missing dogs?? But the article starts out with "the dogs are still missing"

This is just so bazaar!

$5 says she sold the dogs for drug money or something. Having an address at one place listed but said she lived at the doggie day care?

Old 01-21-2010, 09:40 PM

2,501 posts, read 7,761,744 times
I thought there was something fishy about the original posted story....why did it take so long for the woman to realize the dogs were barking when they were right underneath her? And why didn't she call the police right away instead of trying to take on all these men herself? And who stabs someone because they are stealing all these dogs. How long did it take to steal that many animals and how did they transport them? It was quite a bizarre story, so it makes sense that it was all made up to begin with. Now, I just hope the poor dogs are found. They are the innocent victims....taken from one horrible situation, then into another....and possibly still another. I hope this woman and everyone else involved in this strange case is punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Old 01-22-2010, 03:03 AM

-I just read the Johnson CIty Press this AM and the story makes no sense whatsoever. What was the motive? This is very bizarre indeed. Hopefully the truth will come out and the dogs if they are truly missing will be found safe and all alive.

Old 01-22-2010, 05:25 AM

4,231 posts, read 15,418,446 times
I totally don't get it either, I only posted what had previously been posted in the newspaper. Hopefully there will be some answers soon, what a waste of time for everyone looking for and worried about these dogs...

Old 01-22-2010, 06:08 AM

I totally agree with you Honeycrisp. I think the person responsible for all of this should have to pay fo all the law enforcment who worked on this case not to mention spend time behind bars. But the sad thing is its the dogs that are the victims here. I feel sorry for them. God knows what has really happened to them.

Old 01-22-2010, 06:53 AM

851 posts, read 2,457,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycrisp View Post
I totally don't get it either, I only posted what had previously been posted in the newspaper. Hopefully there will be some answers soon, what a waste of time for everyone looking for and worried about these dogs...
She sure played everyone for a fool. That's so sad, to use peoples feelings like that. And it hurts the ones that really need your help.
I even copied the post and sent it to my sister in law that lives in Virginia because she isn't too far from Tennessee. So that she could keep her ears and eyes open for any info.

Old 01-22-2010, 01:49 PM

7,538 posts, read 17,221,758 times
I'm not sure what happened but I'll guarantee that what's really going on isn't being reported in the Johnson City Press. How did she get stabbed??? There's drugs, sex, or money somewhere here.

Old 08-07-2011, 03:32 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,585,697 times
The Cool School for Dogs is Closed(Market St Jonesborough)- the people were fined and taken to court, thank God....sadly- they live near ETSU and I have the info on facebook for any1 interested. Do not board your dogs at Jonesborough cool school....

Old 08-16-2011, 07:21 AM

178 posts, read 444,136 times
Jonesborough Cool School? Did they re-open?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Kingsport - Johnson City - Bristol