Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does Islam have more similarities with Christianity or Judaism?
Christianity 8 27.59%
Judaism 21 72.41%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2021, 11:49 PM

3,640 posts, read 40,132 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by yasureoktoo View Post
Written thousands of years after the supposed fact.
It's not real.
It has to be real and the fact. It has been carried on throughout the generations even through the generations of Ishmael when the book wasn't even there.

When the Qur'an was revealed, the "new" Muslims didn't circumcise themselves; they were already circumcised. This tradition of circumcision had been carried on since the days of Abraham and Ishmael.

A Sunnah is not written. It is an established practice throughout the generations.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2021, 08:01 AM

39 posts, read 13,011 times
Can you please explain why I would be incorrect to assert as fact...............

That Islam does not teach anything about marriage that compares to what is defined as sin and uncleanness and immorality.

In fact, I do see that it is a religious system of marriage that performs the total opposite purpose of the prophecies and revelations of the former scriptures.

Are not the former scriptures defining adultery and prostitution and uncleanness as everything that is unclean and sinful about Islamic marriage and the very purpose of keeping clean and of not taking back a former wife and not marrying a woman who has a living husband and not marrying prostitutes was to keep a standard of cleanliness

In the Quran, the only definition of Adultery is when the Muslim wife makes a sudden decision to run off with another man before the husband is ready for this event to happen, THIS IS ADULTERY _ in Islam. That’s it !

The God is is also defined as a Spirit, but the Muslim has no idea based on the Quran - whether or not Allah is a Spirit or not Spirit - the Quran never mentions anything about this.

In Islam is it not, Mankind, and the lower heavenly entities who are Spirits? Only the lower forms of creation are mentioned as Spiritual beings - but WHY does the Quran leave this very important matter unmentioned to purposefully ignore and intentionally leave this unmentioned ?

This is very deliberate. ?

The Quran says nothing about the nature of Allah, it never denies that Allah is a spirit or is not a spirit, Muslims just make up whatever it takes to cancel out the TRUE MESSAGE of the former scriptures -

Why have Muslims decided to invent and add and insert this missing PROPHECY and REVELATION concerning Allah not existing as a Spirit ? ?

The reality is that the Quran misrepresents and is dishonest about everything within the previous texts, scriptures and prophecy given, and by misrepresenting and being dishonest about what the current believers believed.

The Quran leads the reader to believe that the God of the Jews is incapable of having a son simply because of the fact that “ he does not have sexual intercourse with a female “

But this is not what the previous scriptures had taught - nor what any believers anywhere had believed. There is nothing about the former scriptures nor any believers anywhere at any time had believed this. This is called deception, by attempting to re - invent a false narrative about previous texts, scriptures and prophecy and attribute this false narrative upon Jews and faith.

This has intellectually forced Muslims to invent their own additional prophecy and extra continuing revelations that demand that Allah “ is not a spirit “ - because the Quran never explains that Allah is not a spirit.

The fact is - The creative Spirit is explained, as possessing power to conceive itself in the human woman.

All Muslims have invented their additional prophecy and revelations that are not a part of the Quran.

Muslims need for Allah to exist as a deity whom is { not a spirit } - because the Quran has misrepresented and greatly lied about the former scriptures and believers.

- Muslims therefore, continue this to add on their own prophecies and deceptive revelations - adding and inserting their own prophecy, to make - up and invent new prophecies that are not a part of the Quran. Because following and believing upon the

“ Quran alone “

without previous scriptures and prophecy and without the many Hadith, the Muslim has absolutely nothing but confusion within the Quran and are forced to invent this new prophecy and revelation.

The reason Muslims invent this prophecy outside of the Quran is because when we read about the God of Islam - Allah / God is declaring that he is incapable of having a son because of the fact that Allah does not have sexual intercourse or marriage with a female.

The God who is a SPIRIT has the POWER to placed a portion of his own SPRIT into mankind and he has many, many sons and daughters . . . The God who IS A SPIRIT possesses power to conceive his very own deity / himself inside of a woman,

WITHOUT SEXUAL INTERCOURSE _ begetting a son, who was GOD HIMSELF in the flesh, fully filled with the fulness of the Holy Spirit of God _ fully physically.

Since the Quran does not define Allah as a Sprit and does not say that Allah is or is not a spirit - Muslims are intellectually forced to go outside of the Quran and create additional revelation and further prophecy to fill in the emptiness of what is the Quran.

The MAIN POINT that I have proven here is that any time a Non - Muslim attempts to dispute any Muslim in a peaceful conversation and question ISLAM....

all Muslims - they regardless weither or not they reject the Hadith and are strictly Quran only - ALL MUSLIMS, will either directly rely and depend upon the Hadith while they deny this is exactly what they are doing - all of their claims they make are already invented in the Hadith even is they deny they are relying upon the Hadith - the Hadith and its additional revelation and prophecies are what all Muslims will proclaim - even if they deny it - this is what the ISLAMIC SYSTEM IS - or the Muslim will pretend that his defense and explanation of the Quran is clearly defined in the Quran but never provide any vindication as he invents, develops and creates his own Islamic prophecy and revelation that is nowhere mentioned or defined in the Quran.

What are the SPIRITS in the Quran - The Quran does not say

What does the Quran say concerning " THE SPIRITS "

notice........

SURA 11:31. I say not unto you: "I have the treasures of Allah" nor "I have knowledge of
the Unseen," nor say I: "Lo! I am an angel!" Nor say I unto those whom your eyes
scorn that Allah will not give them good - Allah knoweth best what is in their
hearts - Lo! then indeed I should be of the wrong-doers.

I ask, why is it that Muslims have no Quran to explain anything about what or whom are SPIRITS?

So... for a Muslim, to deny or affirm anything about whom or what is a Sprit in the Quran,

The Quran does not deny or confirm anything about who or what the Spirits are - Muslims are inventing and concluding their revelation and prophecy that they insert upon the Quranic message, because there is no explanation.

does not this intellectually force all Muslims to invent their own additional prophecy and revelation on their own that are not a part of the Quran ~ because the Quran contradicts both the later Hadith and the former scriptures.

The Quran to a Muslim, is a limited and vacant book surrounded by corrupted and untrustworthy former and previous revelation and prophecy - and is there is no genuine reason to truthfully ask or enquire concerning a comparison to perversity and corruption.

Is this not truly a question defined as - what religious perversity and what corrupted scriptures are comparable to the Quran?

Last edited by Span Lateral; 09-21-2021 at 08:11 AM..

Old 09-21-2021, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Span Lateral View Post
Can you please explain why I would be incorrect to assert as fact...............

That Islam does not teach anything about marriage that compares to what is defined as sin and uncleanness and immorality.
You are incorrect and lacking Islamic knowledge regarding adultery, fornication, uncleanness indecency, immorality and evil way.

As you don’t seem to understand, I think I should spoon-feed you a little more about the Qur’an and the faith of Islam.

[the Qur’an 17.32] And go not nigh to adultery; surely it is an indecency and an evil way.
وَلَا تَقْرَبُوا۟ ٱلزِّنَىٰٓ ۖ إِنَّهُۥ كَانَ فَـٰحِشَةً وَسَآءَ سَبِيلًا

No adultery in Islam. No sex outside the domain of marriage. Got it?

Quote:
In fact, I do see that it is a religious system of marriage that performs the total opposite purpose of the prophecies and revelations of the former scriptures.
Nonsense !

How is my Islamic marriage performing the total of opposite purpose of revelations of the previous scriptures?

Aren’t you making these claims about the Islamic marriage in total ignorance about Islam and Islamic marriage?

Quote:
Are not the former scriptures defining adultery and prostitution and uncleanness as everything that is unclean and sinful about Islamic marriage and the very purpose of keeping clean and of not taking back a former wife and not marrying a woman who has a living husband and not marrying prostitutes was to keep a standard of cleanliness
Would you like me to give a running commentary on sex outside the marriage between the father and his two daughters, each conceiving a child, as clearly documented in your trusted former scriptures?

Quote:
In the Quran, the only definition of Adultery is when the Muslim wife makes a sudden decision to run off with another man before the husband is ready for this event to happen, THIS IS ADULTERY _ in Islam. That’s it !
Quote the verses of the Qur’an to back up your point or else your ignorance about definition of adultery in the Qur’an will be exposed.

Quote:
The God is is also defined as a Spirit, but the Muslim has no idea based on the Quran - whether or not Allah is a Spirit or not Spirit - the Quran never mentions anything about this.
Now you have actually defined God as Spirit. Prove it?

I was waiting for you to do this. Now you will have to prove your point and prove that God is Spirit. If you don’t, you have no idea what is Spirit.

Quote:
In Islam is it not, Mankind, and the lower heavenly entities who are Spirits? Only the lower forms of creation are mentioned as Spiritual beings - but WHY does the Quran leave this very important matter unmentioned to purposefully ignore and intentionally leave this unmentioned ?
On one hand, you claim that Islam/Qur’an does not say anything about Spirit but on the other hand you are telling us that Islam is saying something else. Are you sure what your argument is?
Quote:
The Quran says nothing about the nature of Allah, it never denies that Allah is a spirit or is not a spirit, Muslims just make up whatever it takes to cancel out the TRUE MESSAGE of the former scriptures –
So what do the former scripture say about the nature of God (Allah)?
Let’s now sort out your understanding of the nature of God as you understand from the previous scriptures. Are you ready to put the money where your mouth is?

Quote:
Why have Muslims decided to invent and add and insert this missing PROPHECY and REVELATION concerning Allah not existing as a Spirit ? ?
Your replies here will show me where you are going wrong about the nature of God.
You tell me that God is Spirit. Prove it? How do you know?

If I give you my 10 dollar note, am I a dollar?

Quote:
The reality is that the Quran misrepresents and is dishonest about everything within the previous texts, scriptures and prophecy given, and by misrepresenting and being dishonest about what the current believers believed.
This is your silly claim after claiming:

Quote:
In other words the message of Mohammad was always the same “ the HEBREW scripts, texts and sources are from Allah and are all correct and reliable, dependable authority to authenticate, confirm and validate his own message, Mohammad never says that these are corrupted - in fact he demands that they are the word of Allah.
You have been caught napping here.

Which point of yours out of the above two you make is correct in your mind?

The readers here have just seen you refuting your own claim against the Qur'an.

The credibility of your argument here against the Qur'an is total disarray and in tatters.

Quote:
The Quran leads the reader to believe that the God of the Jews is incapable of having a son simply because of the fact that “ he does not have sexual intercourse with a female “
No. Try not to read the Qur’an as unbeliever or else you will lead yourself to a closed alley.

Quote:
But this is not what the previous scriptures had taught - nor what any believers anywhere had believed. There is nothing about the former scriptures nor any believers anywhere at any time had believed this.
Even the previous scriptures are not saying that God had actually begotten a son.

Quote:
This is called deception, by attempting to re - invent a false narrative about previous texts, scriptures and prophecy and attribute this false narrative upon Jews and faith.
The prophecy was first invented when “son” was changed into “Son” and then “begotten” added with the “Son”.

I have yet to hear a credible definition of “begotten Son”.

And don’t blame the Jews for killing Issa. THEY DID NOT KILL NOR CRUCIFY HIM. Islam attributes no blame to Jews about killing Issa.

Quote:
This has intellectually forced Muslims to invent their own additional prophecy and extra continuing revelations that demand that Allah “ is not a spirit “ - because the Quran never explains that Allah is not a spirit.
You are utterly wrong here.

The Qur’an clearly explains what the “spirit” is. You are in ignorance about the statement in the Qur’an about spirit.

If you read the previous scriptures, there are all kind of spirits in there. Does that mean that there all kind of Gods in there too?

Quote:
The fact is - The creative Spirit is explained, as possessing power to conceive itself in the human woman.
Why are you acting like this without knowledge about “spirit”?

If the spirit already existed, how did it then conceive itself whether in a woman (say Mary) or in a man (say Adam)?

Does it keep conceiving each time a new baby is conceived?

Quote:
All Muslims have invented their additional prophecy and revelations that are not a part of the Quran.
I don’t do anything like that. I am sticking to the Qur’an and the explanations in the Qur’an. And you don’t know where I am coming from.

Quote:
Muslims need for Allah to exist as a deity whom is { not a spirit } - because the Quran has misrepresented and greatly lied about the former scriptures and believers.
Make up your mind whether the Qur’an is greatly lying about the previous scriptures, confirming the previous scriptures or merely debunking misunderstanding about those scriptures.

If you have one foot on one boat and the other on another boat then you are going to fall in the middle and sink.

Quote:
- Muslims therefore, continue this to add on their own prophecies and deceptive revelations - adding and inserting their own prophecy, to make - up and invent new prophecies that are not a part of the Quran. Because following and believing upon the

“ Quran alone “

without previous scriptures and prophecy and without the many Hadith, the Muslim has absolutely nothing but confusion within the Quran and are forced to invent this new prophecy and revelation.
THEY DID NOT KILL HIM NOR CRUCIFY HIM.
No confusion.

Quote:
The reason Muslims invent this prophecy outside of the Quran is because when we read about the God of Islam - Allah / God is declaring that he is incapable of having a son because of the fact that Allah does not have sexual intercourse or marriage with a female.
False claim about the Qur’an!
The Qur’an does not say that Allah is incapable of having a son but that Allah did not have a son as everything belongs to Him. Allah does not need a son, daughter, wife or sister. These are human relationships that cannot be foolishly attributed to God. God is not a human.

Quote:
The God who is a SPIRIT has the POWER to placed a portion of his own SPRIT into mankind and he has many, many sons and daughters . . . The God who IS A SPIRIT possesses power to conceive his very own deity / himself inside of a woman,

WITHOUT SEXUAL INTERCOURSE _ begetting a son, who was GOD HIMSELF in the flesh, fully filled with the fulness of the Holy Spirit of God _ fully physically.
Now you are talking like a Trinitarian. Don’t you understand that the same thing had happened with Adam too. In fact, previous scriptures called Adam, “son of God”. Who was mother of Adam?

Quote:
Since the Quran does not define Allah as a Sprit and does not say that Allah is or is not a spirit - Muslims are intellectually forced to go outside of the Quran and create additional revelation and further prophecy to fill in the emptiness of what is the Quran.
LOL!
You talk here as if Muslims do not understand what “spirit” is. Explanation of “spirit” is in the Qur’an. And it is the only explanation about the spirit. I knew you were not aware of it. You have very little knowledge about the Qur’an or else you won’t be making such baseless claims about the Qur’an.

Quote:
The MAIN POINT that I have proven here is that any time a Non - Muslim attempts to dispute any Muslim in a peaceful conversation and question ISLAM....

all Muslims - they regardless weither or not they reject the Hadith and are strictly Quran only - ALL MUSLIMS, will either directly rely and depend upon the Hadith while they deny this is exactly what they are doing - all of their claims they make are already invented in the Hadith even is they deny they are relying upon the Hadith - the Hadith and its additional revelation and prophecies are what all Muslims will proclaim - even if they deny it - this is what the ISLAMIC SYSTEM IS - or the Muslim will pretend that his defense and explanation of the Quran is clearly defined in the Quran but never provide any vindication as he invents, develops and creates his own Islamic prophecy and revelation that is nowhere mentioned or defined in the Quran.
I have already proven you wrong. You have no idea about the spirit and no idea that THEY DID NOT KILL NOR CRUCIFIED HIM on the cross.

Quote:
What are the SPIRITS in the Quran - The Quran does not say

What does the Quran say concerning " THE SPIRITS "
I know what the Qur’an says about the spirit. You don’t.
You don’t even know how many spirits are in the previous scriptures. There is spirit of God, spirit of Pharoah, spirit of Jacob, spirit of wisdom, familiar spirit that is a wizard, spirit of jealousy, evil spirit and sorrowful spirit. Your previous scriptures even tell us that both spirits, spirit of the Lord as well as the evil spirit come from the Lord. So which spirit is your God?

Quote:
notice........

SURA 11:31. I say not unto you: "I have the treasures of Allah" nor "I have knowledge of
the Unseen," nor say I: "Lo! I am an angel!" Nor say I unto those whom your eyes
scorn that Allah will not give them good - Allah knoweth best what is in their
hearts - Lo! then indeed I should be of the wrong-doers.

I ask, why is it that Muslims have no Quran to explain anything about what or whom are SPIRITS?
That verse is not about spirit.
Too many spirits are in the previous scriptures.

Quote:
So... for a Muslim, to deny or affirm anything about whom or what is a Sprit in the Quran,

The Quran does not deny or confirm anything about who or what the Spirits are - Muslims are inventing and concluding their revelation and prophecy that they insert upon the Quranic message, because there is no explanation.
You don’t have a clue as to what you are talking about here regarding no explanation in the Qur’an about spirit. There is but you are not aware of it. That’s why you keep going on and on about it in ignorance about the Qur’an.
The English word “spirit” is “ruh” in Arabic in the Qur’an, and “ruah” in the previous scriptures.
Do you understand what is meant by “ruh” in the Qur’an, and “ruah” in the previous scriptures?

Quote:
does not this intellectually force all Muslims to invent their own additional prophecy and revelation on their own that are not a part of the Quran ~ because the Quran contradicts both the later Hadith and the former scriptures.
The Qur’an has the ONLY explanation about spirit (ruh). Previous scriptures have pudding of several spirits. Qur’an is not contradicting any hadith as the hadith never existed at the time. And the hadith books, that came after the Qur’an, cannot contradict the Qur’an or else they will be thrown away in no time.

Quote:
The Quran to a Muslim, is a limited and vacant book surrounded by corrupted and untrustworthy former and previous revelation and prophecy - and is there is no genuine reason to truthfully ask or enquire concerning a comparison to perversity and corruption.
If you want to stay in the dark, I will not try to get you out of there. You have the right to stay in the dark.

For me, the Qur’an is the best book I have ever read and benefitted from.

Old 09-22-2021, 03:51 AM

Quote:
The God is is also defined as a Spirit, but the Muslim has no idea based on the Quran -
You may define God as a Spirit but it would be wrong when you have several spirits in your trusted previous scriptures and texts.

By your definition, then, you have several Gods.

In Islam, there is only One God. Therefore, Islam is pure monotheism.

The Qur'an does explain what spirit is but does not say, unlike the previous texts, there are many spirits.

I can now understand your dilemma of what spirits are after having defined God as spirit. Having defined God as spirit, you will now have to accept that all spirits in the previous texts are Gods.

Old 09-24-2021, 12:00 PM

Quote:
As I stated previously, the Qur’an does mention “spirit” (“ruh”) and even gives proper definition of spirit (ruh). You won’t know because you have never read that explanation given in the Qur’an.

Your definition of Spirit (from John 4:24) has no leg to stand on when we read about the same spirit in the other places.

For example, in John 6:63, it is not God that is spirit but the words that Jesus was speaking.

The words that Jesus was speaking were from God. God had taught him.

If you reject the definition of spirit in the Qur’an, you reject definition of spirit in John 6:63, therefore you reject the previous texts/scriptures.

So, my question to you now is:

Which definition of spirit is the correct one in your mind, the one in John 4:24 or the other one in John 6:63?

Old 09-26-2021, 02:30 PM

Before anyone even begins to question the Qur'an, it must be remembered that there was the Old Testament and there was the New Testament. The Qur'an is the Last Testament.

It is something like first edition, the second edition and the last edition.

It is the last edition that verifies what is correct in the previous editions and what is incorrect and added by man.

[12.111] In their histories there is certainly a lesson for men of understanding. It is not a narrative which could be forged, but a verification of what is before it and a distinct explanation of all things and a guide and a mercy to a people who believe.
لَقَدْ كَانَ فِى قَصَصِهِمْ عِبْرَةٌ لِّأُو۟لِى ٱلْأَلْبَـٰبِ ۗ مَا كَانَ حَدِيثًا يُفْتَرَىٰ وَلَـٰكِن تَصْدِيقَ ٱلَّذِى بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ وَتَفْصِيلَ كُلِّ شَىْءٍ وَهُدًى وَرَحْمَةً لِّقَوْمٍ يُؤْمِنُونَ

[10.37] And this Qur’an is not such as could be devised by those besides Allah, but it is a verification of that which is before it and a clear explanation of the book, there is no doubt in it, from the Lord of the worlds.
وَمَا كَانَ هَـٰذَا ٱلْقُرْءَانُ أَن يُفْتَرَىٰ مِن دُونِ ٱللَّهِ وَلَـٰكِن تَصْدِيقَ ٱلَّذِى بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ وَتَفْصِيلَ ٱلْكِتَـٰبِ لَا رَيْبَ فِيهِ مِن رَّبِّ ٱلْعَـٰلَمِينَ

[27.76] Surely this Qur’an declares to the children of Israel most of what they differ in.
إِنَّ هَـٰذَا ٱلْقُرْءَانَ يَقُصُّ عَلَىٰ بَنِىٓ إِسْرَٰٓءِيلَ أَكْثَرَ ٱلَّذِى هُمْ فِيهِ يَخْتَلِفُونَ

So if anyone differs (has differences) about what is in the previous scriptures and texts, read and understand the Qur'an as it verifies the differences and explains about spirit, Word of God and how creation of Jesus was similar to the creation of Adam. At least Jesus had mother. Adam had neither mother nor father.

Which is more difficult to create, someone without father or someone without both father and mother?

Old 09-27-2021, 12:58 AM

Quote:
The Quran says nothing about the nature of Allah,
If any scriptures tell you about the nature of God, the scriptures cannot be correct. Essence of God cannot be described by any man.

Here is what the Qur'an says about God:

[112.1] Say: He is One God.
قُلْ هُوَ ٱللَّهُ أَحَدٌ

[112.2] God The Eternal, The Absolute.
ٱللَّهُ ٱلصَّمَدُ

[112.3] He begets not, nor is He begotten.
لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ

[112.4] And there is nothing that can be compared with Him.
وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُۥ كُفُوًا أَحَدٌۢ

As man can't compare anything with God, God's nature or essence can't be described by humans.

We already know how much mess has been created by those who tried to describe God as Trinity.

The Qur'an has advised them:

[4.171] O followers of the Book! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, and do not speak against Allah, but the truth; the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary is only a messenger of Allah and His Word which He communicated to Mary and a spirit from Him; believe therefore in Allah and His messengers, and say not, Three. Desist, it is better for you; Allah is only one God; far be It from His glory that He should have a son, whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth is His, and Allah is sufficient for a Protector.
يَـٰٓأَهْلَ ٱلْكِتَـٰبِ لَا تَغْلُوا۟ فِى دِينِكُمْ وَلَا تَقُولُوا۟ عَلَى ٱللَّهِ إِلَّا ٱلْحَقَّ ۚ إِنَّمَا ٱلْمَسِيحُ عِيسَى ٱبْنُ مَرْيَمَ رَسُولُ ٱللَّهِ وَكَلِمَتُهُۥٓ أَلْقَىٰهَآ إِلَىٰ مَرْيَمَ وَرُوحٌ مِّنْهُ ۖ فَـَٔامِنُوا۟ بِٱللَّهِ وَرُسُلِهِۦ ۖ وَلَا تَقُولُوا۟ ثَلَـٰثَةٌ ۚ ٱنتَهُوا۟ خَيْرًا لَّكُمْ ۚ إِنَّمَا ٱللَّهُ إِلَـٰهٌ وَٰحِدٌ ۖ سُبْحَـٰنَهُۥٓ أَن يَكُونَ لَهُۥ وَلَدٌ ۘ لَّهُۥ مَا فِى ٱلسَّمَـٰوَٰتِ وَمَا فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ ۗ وَكَفَىٰ بِٱللَّهِ وَكِيلًا

Old 09-27-2021, 01:38 AM

Quote:

So, why wasn't Adam GOD HIMSELF in flesh? Didn't God place a portion of his spirit into Adam?

Did that spirit in Jesus die on the cross? If not then the Son never died on the cross.

How can anyone reconcile these two texts in the previous scriptures:

[John 4:24] God is a spirit...

[John 6:63] It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Jesus clearly describes spirit as the words he speaks. It is those words (commandments) that carry the spirit with them.

Jesus goes on to describe further:

[John 12:49] For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

Therefore, it is the commandment from God that is spirit in reality.

And the Qur'an confirms this:

[17.85] And they ask you about the spirit. Say: The spirit is one of the commands of my Lord, and you are not given aught of knowledge but a little.
وَيَسْـَٔلُونَكَ عَنِ ٱلرُّوحِ ۖ قُلِ ٱلرُّوحُ مِنْ أَمْرِ رَبِّى وَمَآ أُوتِيتُم مِّنَ ٱلْعِلْمِ إِلَّا قَلِيلً

Only someone having ignorance about the Qur'an will claim in this forum that the Qur'an doesn't say anything about spirit.

Old 09-27-2021, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Muslim will pretend that his defense and explanation of the Quran is clearly defined in the Quran but never provide any vindication as he invents, develops and creates his own Islamic prophecy and revelation that is nowhere mentioned or defined in the Quran.
This false claim against Muslim and the Qur'an has now been truly destroyed and buried.

Old 09-29-2021, 05:32 PM

39 posts, read 13,011 times
Thanks Khalif, for the wonderful answers about explaining your faith.

I would so be happy to answer all of your questions especially about Adam,

But there is a major problem - first we must be grounded to a currency of reality

And Khalif, I am unable to resolve your post without reality and truth.

Most beloved Khalif

Please realize, It is the Quran and not the previous scriptures - THE QURAN that claims that the breath of life is = the SPIRIT OF ALLAH.

THE SPIRIT OF ALLAH = IS THE BREATH OF LIFE - in the Quran

SURA 38:72. And when I have fashioned him and breathed into him of My Spirit, then fall
down before him prostrate,

The angels fell down prostrate, every one,

SURA 15 :29. So, when I have made him and have breathed into him of My Spirit

fall down, prostrating yourselves unto him.

In the Quran, the Spirit of Allah is being placed / breathed into humans as the breath of their life.

TO THE POINT THAT ALLAH IS COMMANDING THAT HUMANS ARE TO BE BOWED DOWN UNTO HUMANS ARE TO BE WORSHIPED AND PROSTRATED UNTO - because Allah breathed his Holy Spirit into them- the Angels are to prostrate to man,

because Allah has breathed into them - HIS OWN SPIRIT fall and prostrate

It is the Quran and “ NOT THE PREVIOUS SCRIPTURES “ that claim that the breath of life is the SPIRIT OF ALLAH.

The previous revelation and prophecy of scriptures NEVER define the Spirit of God being breathed into anything that God created,

God is not breathing his Spirit into Adam

God is breathing “ THE BREATH OF LIFE “ - into Adam - not the spirit of God

And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

This Hebrew word is a word literally related to speaking and the lungs and silent utterances that we make pertaining to our inner conscience - not anything pertaining to the Spirit of God being portioned into mankind. This may have created what we know and define as our own Spirit but man is not created inhabiting a portion of the Spirit of God - to the point that the Angels are command to revere, worship and prostrate. God is seeking to inhabit mankind with his spirit after we are created and live holy lives - not pre inserting his Holy spirit portioned into man as he creates them.

Muslims can imagine or pretend that “ the breath of life “ mentioned in previous scriptures is the Spirit of God but even the animals have the breath of life and “ Breath Of Life “ is not the Spirit Of God - as defined by the former scriptures……

but Muslims again must invent and insert their own personal revelations and prophecy into the former scriptures in order to explain the Quran.

This proves exactly what I have said all along.

Why wasn't Adam GOD HIMSELF in flesh? - ok

Adam and all humans are created with a Spiritual entity - this Spiritual entity has absolutely nothing to do with existing as a portion of the Spirit of God.

There are no previous manuscripts for even asking this question, nowhere do we find that anyone is created with their spiritual entity existing as a portion of the Spirit of God. This is something that you must invent and imagine as a part of the previous scriptures in order to justify the false narrative in the Quran.

All of the Angels and all of each mankind are each their own individual separate spiritual entity and not a Spirit portioned by God.. Not a portion of God’s Spirit.

The object of the God of Abraham is to lead mankind to his Spirit after we are born and created and unite and join our own spirit unto him in a Spiritual unification called a marriage relationship.

If Muslims had translated even a single page of the previous revelation and prophecy within the manuscripts and scriptures they would be capable of discussing them honestly and objective - but Muslims have not translated nor understood anything regarding the previous manuscripts and scriptures, they only pretend to have additional revelation and additional prophecy that they inject and add upon them - just exactly as they do to upon their own Quranic prophecy.

Everything is covered up and coated by additional false contradictory prophecy and perverted revelation because Islamic faith is not a part of the Quran and Islam is also not part of the previous scriptures - and the Quran is completely dishonest about what the believers believe and what these prophecies and revelations in scriptures contained. Muslims only build more revelation and more prophecy that they invent upon both the former and the Quran.

But please explain, how or WHY are you providing answers about Islam by continually inventing and inserting your private Prophecy and your own personal hearts Revelations pertaining to things that you have absolutely no Quran scriptures for.

You are simply adding and inserting your personal prophetic inspiration upon all previous revelations and prophecies and canceling out their claims to be the final and completed prophecy and inspiration.

The Quran in fact, does not answer or address the question

Is Allah a Spirit ? - Is Allah not a Spirit ?

Mohammad never was given anything concerning this prophecy, this is nonexistent in the Quran.

But yet here you are, proclaiming as your own revelation and prophecy that Allah is “ not a Spirit “

You simply have absolutely no scriptures for this faith and to proclaim that Islamic faith teaches that Allah is “ not a spirit “ this is not a revelation or prophecy given to Mohammad, this is your revelation prophecy.

How is Islam being explained by you addressing a never ending list of comments and statements about things that I have never asserted nor posted, by yet, pretending upon and being dishonest about what I have posted. ?

Please explain where I asserted that Mohammad had never mentioned anything about a “ Spirit “ ?

Yet you claim that “ Only someone having ignorance about the Qur'an will claim in this forum that the Qur'an doesn't say anything about spirit. “

Now we have a doubling the level of “ overall unawareness “ because I have never, ever asserted that the Quran says nothing about a spirit. in fact the Quran mentions a spirit 23 total times but never says that Allah himself is - a Sprit, or is - NOT a Spirit.

This has intellectually forced you to invent your own additional prophecy and extra continuing revelations that demand that Allah “ is not a spirit “ - because the Quran never reveals that Allah is not a spirit. THIS IS INVENTED PROPHECY AND REVELATION AND INSERTED AS ISLAM.

The Quran says - Quran 17.85 “ The spirit is one of the commands of my Lord, “
“ The spirit is one of the commands of Allah “ ONE OF THE COMMANDS OF ALLAH - is a spirit.

I already had clearly mentioned previously that “ Islam mentions the mankind, and the lower heavenly entities who Spirit entities “ but the Quran does not deny Allah existing as a Spirit.

In the Previous scriptures and manuscripts, a Spirit is the invisible conciseness and identity of the unseen force of every human created. A Spirit is an Angel which has no body to dwell within.

SO….. why would we be pretending to have been provides a corrective answer and remedy for statements that no one in this forum has ever, ever asserted ?

I cannot escape the feeling that the obvious and overall final goal in representing Islam, is to simply constantly drag and draw out the conversations about Islam into lengthy distractions, just to conclude the matter by simply re - inventing, re- creating , re - discovering , re - concocting and erroneously making up my original points I made, by changing what I was saying and re - creating my statement into a deceptive inaccurate statement only to have destroyed and buried everything I have said.

For example, when I presented the fact that in the Quran _ THE ONLY DEFINITION OF ADUTLTERY

is ONLY defined as “ the Muslim wife making a sudden decision to run off with another man before the husband is ready for this event to happen, THIS IS ADULTERY in Islam That’s it !

THE MUSLIM WOMAN IS IN FACT PERMITTED TO RUN OFF TO UNLIMITED NEIGHBORS ANYTIME THE HUSBAND WILL REPEAT “ I DIVORSE YOU “ three total times.

THERE IS NO LAW AGAINST THE UNLIMITED SEXUALLY PASSING OF A WIFE TO UNLIMITED HUSANDS - AND NO LAW - AGAINST REPEADITLY TAKING BACK A DIVORCED WIFE AFTER SHE HAS HAD MANY, MANY OTHER SEXUAL PARTNERS.

In fact, the Quran encourages and commands the divorced wife to have sexual relations with another man before being permitted to return to the previous husband.

But - You refuse to answer to this fact - you provide absolutely no Quran for answering any of the factual statements I have made .

Instead you pretend that that I have made some type of a random bedtime sexual judgment pertaining to a personal, confidential and private matter about you and your marriage life and you declare that

“ We have already celebrated more than 50 years of marriage and none of us have run off to the neighbor “

But - I was never remotely insinuating that you had ever divorced any of your wives - but if you wish to make your marriage situation an open and public matter - this Islamic law would not even apply to your marriage in any way shape or form

- BECAUSE YOU HAVE NEVER DIVORCED YOUR BEAUTIFUL WIVES

So…… how would this personal and private intimate situation apply, to explaining Islamic law, by pretending to create a deceptive invention - that I was referring to the bedtime experience of you personally ?

This Islamic law - would never, ever even apply to your personal, private sexual circumstance and your private bedtime marriage experiences have absolutely nothing to do with this Islamic law

But this is exactly what Trinitarians and Muslims must do to avoid the fact that their entire faith system is nothing more than personal prophecy, personal revelations and inventions for which they have absolutely no scriptures or manuscripts.

This is exactly how they operate.

I ask, how can we come to an realistic understanding of the facts about the Islamic law regarding adultery if you are changing and altering the conversation by dragging or drawing others into your personal bedtime experiences and personal situation regarding your wives.

I am certain you are a good husband and that you love your wives very, very much - there is no doubt in my mind you are a wonderful husband happily married to wonderful wives. I am happy for you.

May God bless your marriage.

But I was not trying present facts about Quranic law concerning marriage, divorce and adultery by painting any such picture that orbits around your personal marriage and sexual experience –

this is what you were compelled to do to avoid and cover up the fact that

THE MUSLIM WOMAN IS IN FACT PERMITTED TO RUN OFF TO UNLIMITED NEIGHBORS ANYTIME THE HUSBAND WILL REPEAT “ I DIVORSE YOU “ three total times.

THERE IS NO LAW AGAINST UNLIMITEDLY SEXUALLY PASSING A WIFE TO UNLIMITED HUSANDS - AND NO LAW - AGAINST REPEADITLY TAKING BACK A DIVORCED WIFE AFTER SHE HAS HAD MANY, MANY OTHER SEXUAL PARTNERS.

That Islam does not teach anything about marriage that compares to what is defined as sin and uncleanness and immorality. This is proven by your own statement.

Adultery is not defined in the Quran as unclean and problematic and prone to spreading diseases and weak immune systems and virus - the Quran promotes the most unclean and impure, contaminated unhygienic sexual practice that can be possibly imagined. A woman is encouraged to copulate with another man just to reconcile her marriage with a previous husband.

In conclusion, I ask, how would me personally proving that God is a Spirit provide anything truthful about what God himself has already proven in former scriptures ?

What does what I prove and prophecy personally have anything to with what scriptures declare ?

For a Muslim, is this personal self revelation and prophecy the final message ?

Last edited by Span Lateral; 09-29-2021 at 06:02 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam