Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2012, 04:29 AM

78 posts, read 141,460 times

Advertisements

WHY GOD DOES NOT SHOW HIMSELF TO HUMANKIND?

What whoud happen if God showed himself to humankind?

1. Purpose of life would be destroyed.

God created us here to test us, how we shall behave, so this life is a test for us, and after our death we shall be judged and then rewared or punished,
depends on how we were here.So purpose of life is to be tested here, that is why we are here on earth.

How we know this

God says in quran:

67:1-2 Blessed be He(God) who has the Kingdom in His Hand! He has power over all things.
He who created death and life to test which of you is best in action. He is the Almighty, the Ever-Forgiving

So if God showed himself to humankind the purpose of life should be destroyed, beacuse if all humankind see God and hear his voice, if he said, i will
throw you in hell if you dont worshipp me, and if you dont follow my book quran, i will throw you all in hell, how would it be then?

If this life is a test, is it easier to test a person who he/she really is in reality, is to hide a camera inside the room and see what is going on,
so it is the same, if God does not show himself and the people are not aware of God , when a person is alone he can do every sin he wants, but when he know that there is a hidden camera
somewhere in the room, he will not do sins and embarass himself. So if God does not show himself to us it is easier to test us, how we shall behave, and show
how we really are in reality.

2. Free WILL would be destroyed.

If God threatens humankind if we do some stuff, and he says, if you do that you will go to hell, would anyone dare to defy God, anyone???
So our free will would be destroyed beacuse we would not dare do what we want. and then it would be harder to test us beacuse we did not show our real
face how we are in reality.

3. Imppossible to live normally

If God would show himself to us, and threatens humankind if they do some things thay will go to hell, all humankind would be terrified, and would live in
fear al they life. Test would not be complited.

SO THE REASON WHY GOD IS NOT SHOWING HIMSELF TO HUMANKIND IS BEACUSE NOT TO DESTROY TEST, NOT TO DESTROY FREE WILL, AND SO PEOPLE WOULD LIVE NORMALLY
HERE ON EARTH.

What happened to Moses when he asked God to show himself to him?

God explains in quran what happened.

7:143 When Moses came for the appointment, and his Lord spoke to him, he said, ‘My Lord, show Yourself to me: let me see You!’ He said, ‘You will never see Me, but look at that mountain: if it remains standing firm, you will see Me,’ and when his Lord revealed Himself to the mountain,He made it crumble to dust: Moses fell down unconscious. When he recovered, he said, ‘Glory be to You! To You I turn in repentance! I am the first to believe!’

When shall we see God for the first time?

On the day of judgement people shall see God for the first time.

Seeing God in Afterlife
In Islamic doctrine, God cannot be seen in this life, but the believers will see God in the next life; even then, God will not be grasped in totality. This is stated clearly in the Quran and the Sunnah. The Prophet said,

The Day Of Resurrection is the first day any eye will look at God, the Mighty and Exalted.”[1]

Describing the events of Resurrection Day, God states in the Quran:

On that day some faces will be bright, looking at their Lord.” (Quran 75:22-23)

The Prophet was asked if we will see God on the Day of resurrection. He replied, “Are you harmed by looking at the moon when it is full?”[2] ‘No,’ they replied. Then he said, “Surely, you will see Him likewise.” In another hadith the Prophet said, “Surely, each of you will see God on the day when you shall meet Him, and there will be no veil or translator between Him and you.”[3] Seeing God will be a favor that is additional to Paradise on the people who will dwell therein. As a matter of fact, the joy of seeing God for a believer will be greater than the all the joys of Paradise combined together. The unbelievers, on the other hand, will be deprived of seeing God, and this will be greater punishment for them than all the pain and suffering of Hell combined together
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2012, 04:31 AM

How shall God bring the dead back to life
according to Islamic belief system

God says in quran:

75:3 Does man think We shall not put his bones back together?
4 Yea! We are able to make complete his very fingertips

God says in quran:

35:9 It is God who sends forth the winds; they raise up the clouds; We drive them to a dead land and with them revive the earth after its death: such will be the Resurrection.

Abu Hurayrah (AS) narrated that Allah's Messenger Muhammed (PBUH) said:

The earth would consume every part of the son of Adam (after his death) except for one bone; the coccyx (the bone at the base of the vertebral column) from which he is created and from which his body will be reconstituted on the Day of Resurrection”.

Narrated Al–Amash: Abu Huraira said, “Allah’s Apostle said, ‘Between the two sounds of the trumpet, there will be forty.” Somebody asked Abu Huraira, “Forty days?” But he refused to reply. Then he asked, “Forty months?” He refused to reply. Then he asked, “Forty years?” Again, he refused to reply. Abu Huraira added. “Then (after this period) Allah will send water from the sky and then the dead bodies will grow like vegetation grows, There is nothing of the human body that does not decay except one bone; that is the little bone at the end of the coccyx of which the human body will be recreated on the Day of Resurrection.” (See Hadith No. 338)

(Sahih Bukhari: Book # 6, Prophetic Commentary on the Qur’an (Tafseer of the Prophet (S. A. W.), Volume # 60: Hadith # 457)

Read more: http://saypeople.com....#ixzz1rv9fMf4l

coccyx bone similiarity to the plant seed

BBC channel, God gave us example with locusts how resurrection will look like in hearafter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjLiWy2nT7U

God said in quran:
54:7 They will come out of the graves with downcast eyes like an expanding swarm of locusts.

God has promised that he shall ressurect us all with our bodies and souls as we are bodies and souls today on earth, to judge us and the it will be paradise or hell.

God says in quran:

16:38 They(unbelievers) have sworn by God with their strongest oaths that He will not raise the dead to life. But He will- it is His binding promise, though most people do not realize it-

39 in order to make clear for them what they have differed about and so that the disbelievers may realize that what they said was false.

40 When We will something to happen, all that We say is, ‘Be,’ and it is.

The day of ressurection can come every minute or second?

How? when a person dies, he does not feel how the time pass, it is like a spleeping person does not feel how clock ticks on the wall, and when you are wake up you think that you were in sleep just a little bit but in fact, you were maybe 12 hours.

How do we know that a dead person does not feel how the time pass?

God answers in quran:

1, proof
2:259 Or take the one who passed by a ruined town. He said, ‘How will God give this life when it has died?’ So God made him die for a hundred years, and then raised him up, saying, ‘How long did you stay like that?’ He answered, ‘A day, or part of a day.’ God said, ‘No, you stayed like that for a hundred years. Look at your food and drink: they have not gone bad. Look at your donkey- We will make you a sign for the people- look at the bones: see how We bring them together and clothe them with flesh!’ When all became clear to him, he said, ‘Now I know that God has power over everything.’

2. proof

30:55 On the day when the Hour of Doom comes, the criminals will swear that they have remained (in their graves) for no more than an hour. They had been inventing lies in this way.

56 But those who were given the knowledge and belief will say: You have indeed stayed in the decree of Allah until the Day of Restoration; so this is the Day of Restoration, but you did not know.”

57 On that Day the evildoers’ excuses will be of no use to them: they will not be allowed to make amends.

to see video presentation watch here

How shall God bring the dead back to life, part 1

How shall God bring The Dead Back to Life in pictures Part 1 of 2 - YouTube

How shall God bring the dead back to life, part 2

How shall God bring The Dead Back to Life in pictures Part 2 of 2 - YouTube

Old 09-30-2012, 04:42 AM

How do we know that there is hell and paradise after our death?

God has promised that be shall go to hell and paradise after their death, and after ressurection on the day of judgement.

What does science say about that, is it possible that paradise and hell exist in parallel universes like we can conclude from Quran and prophet Muhammed's hadith.

What does scientist say about parallel universes possibility of (Hell and Paradise), watch this clip

Scientists talking about parallel universe, in other words Paradise and Hell - YouTube

Old 09-30-2012, 04:44 AM

if you have more questions about GOd, hereafter, hell , paradise, judgment day, life in grave, death, you can ask me and i hope i can answer it

Old 09-30-2012, 04:50 AM

50,087 posts, read 20,691,451 times
Look chum, this is just what I said - rummaging around in science for something to back up the faith -claims, or perhaps just get struck by some vague similarity between something like the cicada life-cycle and resurrection claims or talk of parallel universes reminding of a really different claim of a layer of heavens and trot these out as proof of something.

It was just the same with Christianity with daft claims that gospel passages about one person grinding corn and another person sleeping proved knowledge of a round and rotating earth or that the undersea smokers were in the Bible as 'fountains of the deep' which are sod - all to do with seafloor vents.

There's nothing to stop you collecting and posting this stuff, but I feel obliged to tell you (since if I don't you have have the idea that the unbelievers are left without a reply) that it is all nonsense and doesn't impress a bit.

Old 09-30-2012, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AREQUIPA View Post
Look chum, this is just what I said - rummaging around in science for something to back up the faith -claims, or perhaps just get struck by some vague similarity between something like the cicada life-cycle and resurrection claims or talk of parallel universes reminding of a really different claim of a layer of heavens and trot these out as proof of something.

It was just the same with Christianity with daft claims that gospel passages about one person grinding corn and another person sleeping proved knowledge of a round and rotating earth or that the undersea smokers were in the Bible as 'fountains of the deep' which are sod - all to do with seafloor vents.

There's nothing to stop you collecting and posting this stuff, but I feel obliged to tell you (since if I don't you have have the idea that the unbelievers are left without a reply) that it is all nonsense and doesn't impress a bit.

Quote:
Look chum, this is just what I said - rummaging around in science for something to back up the faith -claims, or perhaps just get struck by some vague similarity between something like the cicada life-cycle and resurrection
is Cicada locusts, Yes
Does God say in quran , that people shall get out of their graves like locusts, Yes
Do cicada live in the ground 17 years, and then go out , just like ressurecting from the grave, Yes

so what is wrong with this???

Quote:
claims or talk of parallel universes reminding of a really different claim of a layer of heavens and trot these out as proof of something.
does scienctists say that parallell universe can exist, YES
does quran say that parallell universes exists, Yes

so what is wrong man??

Quote:
that it is all nonsense and doesn't impress a bit
you can be impressed by bacteria evolving into HUmans, evolution

and you are not impress when you can read about Big bang, expanding universe, parallel universes, pulsars, black holes and other stuff in a book wich is 1400 years old

I have evidence for all my claims, i dont like to talk (i think this, maybe it is like that= guesswork)

no no no , i am not like that.

Old 09-30-2012, 11:12 AM

35,095 posts, read 51,212,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciko View Post
if you have more questions about GOd, hereafter, hell , paradise, judgment day, life in grave, death, you can ask me and i hope i can answer it
First off, I'm not going to read all that you posted, take it to a blog.

Second, since you are NOT GOD I think I'll ask GOD my questions and leave you, the human middleman out of the conversations I have with GOD.

Third: I wish you all that you deserve in your lifetime.

Old 09-30-2012, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
First off, I'm not going to read all that you posted, take it to a blog.

Second, since you are NOT GOD I think I'll ask GOD my questions and leave you, the human middleman out of the conversations I have with GOD.

Third: I wish you all that you deserve in your lifetime.
Quote:

of course i am not God but i have read book of God, only bookd of God, unchanged since time of revelation, i know what God said about different stuff.

Old 09-30-2012, 12:19 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,072,515 times
Quote:
of course i am not God but I have read book of God, only book of God, unchanged since time of revelation, i know what God said about different stuff.

What book is this ?

Old 09-30-2012, 12:34 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,072,515 times
Quote:
is Cicada locusts, Yes
Does God say in quran , that people shall get out of their graves like locusts, Yes
Do cicada live in the ground 17 years, and then go out , just like resurrecting from the grave, Yes
so what is wrong with this???

Well basically because Cicadas are not Locusts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam