Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana > Indianapolis
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2012, 06:40 AM

1 posts, read 1,661 times

Advertisements

Hey....Im new to the forum and new to Indy...Im trying to find a Low income based home or apartment or subsidizing place that isnt in a bad area. Im a single mom and will be starting school shortly. It will be full time so I need something that will go by my income so I wont be stressed out every month worring about these bills while attending a accelerated program....I appreciate any feedback....ttyl sweeties and THANKS IN ADVANCE
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2012, 07:51 AM

3,004 posts, read 5,152,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMichigan79 View Post
Hey....Im new to the forum and new to Indy...Im trying to find a Low income based home or apartment or subsidizing place that isnt in a bad area. Im a single mom and will be starting school shortly. It will be full time so I need something that will go by my income so I wont be stressed out every month worring about these bills while attending a accelerated program....I appreciate any feedback....ttyl sweeties and THANKS IN ADVANCE
eh, NW side good luck unless it is in Center Township and odds are it will not be a good area. You may find some in the southern sections of Pike along the border with center BUT, they are displaced center township residents forced out due to gentrification and thereby tend to take the attitude with them of not caring, renter mentality (I'm not saying all renters are bad but there is a difference usually between renters and owners). Safe and income based really isn't in Marion County. Good thing though, rent in Indianapolis in general is pretty reasonable so you should be able to find something in the northern townships with a decent price.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana > Indianapolis